-
Posts
3 270 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by ToHoYoNTaDa
-
Only player with name 'Oufa' : Oufa
-
I'll try to find it out. ... I am sad to know one of your friend's faded away fro you.
-
Are you really leaving tanki forever bro? Please give me any contact of yours in PM i sent you.
-
Abijeet ko pehlay say pata hai. Lagta hai us nay hamaen phir dhoka de diya.
-
I admit @HAPPSHOT wrote a good poem.
-
I am feeling so nug 'cause I am under a nug.
-
Congratulations to an anonymous person on doing an unknown work.
-
that's your alt?
-
cooper, do you find all those answers on your own, without anyone's help?
-
Smoky
-
Please don't leave, my friend! How can I contact you if you'll not be here, in this forum?
-
Noooooooo Please don't leave!!!!
-
I did write that secret code of my account the previous year. Can I still use it? I have it in my diary.
-
♕ That is 'Dustbin' sign?
-
You lied. You also use Hunter, zero protection module and a green paint.
-
And if you wanna get the last rank fast, simply don't use forum.
-
Nice topic, CooperO!
-
ToYoTa HoNDa
-
Mods please close this topic.
-
I admit I am biggest noob in this Universe, ever!
-
For now, 10 votes are for 'Discord'. 1 vote for 'Slack'. 0 Vote for 'chatzy'
Jump to content











































































