-
Posts
1 454 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by lakassa147
-
[Forum Game] Guess the country of the person below
lakassa147 replied to I.H.U.R.R.I.C.A.N.E in Forum Games
no India? -
sorry guys but im kicking u out because of inactivity :(
-
Guys, I would like to know when your upcoming holidays are coming. The reason why I want to know your upcoming school/work holidays is because by finding the holiday, I can maximize my online availability specifically during those times. My holiday will start from 3rd June to 3rd August (Note: I have to go to village in the middle). So noble tankmen and tankaidies, would you please Private Message me your UPCOMING HOLIDAYS DATE? Well i dont have any holidays :(
-
WELCOME POST "I am in this club"
-
oh ok
-
are we having clan war???
-
@joelpro12 , your UTC is +3 so just add three hours to the times given in the club. For example, if the training is at 10:00 am UTC, you add three hours and get 13:00 which is 1 pm in your country
-
GOOD NIGHT BYE :)
-
Training without pro pass Training with pro pass
-
Well.... u must be lagging :(
-
well we all were doning parkour in pro battle sry :(
-
can u come today?
-
wow u have 1 mine? lol
Jump to content


































































