-
Posts
1 454 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by lakassa147
-
ur in post "i am in this club"(and plz find out ur time zone,if u need any help send me or co-leader PM) :)
-
welcome :) try to come in training tomorow :)
-
ur in post "I am in this club" :)
-
Ur in :) post "I am in this club" w
-
I am so proud of u :D
-
April 13,1:30pm UTC,EN1 April 14,1:30pm UTC,EN1 April 15,4:00pm UTC,EN1 April 16,4:00pm UTC,EN1
-
yh looks cool :) I love it :D
-
well aceppted post "i am in this club"
-
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv-ESQZY5snYZ7j8bAop3cg our first training :)
-
its ok dont worry about that :)
-
today in training! :) :D B)
-
well ok im going to change it :) thanq
-
just joined our club!
-
:) yh i see now :D
-
Best person(s) in training: @zaara_tanker @PracticeParkourStunt @sathira_super
-
attention! @zaara_tanker are our club juniors trainer! plz all juniors come in junior trainings!
-
u can see our training times in forum page
-
and who wana meet in battle im waiting :)
-
Im going to start YT channel right now!
-
yh post on club forum page :)
Jump to content











































































