Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Star_Lord_Tinkou

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 869
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Star_Lord_Tinkou

  1. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Guys i wont play with killer's team, DOS add me to the squad. I will buy wasp m2 for XP BP format.
  2. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Twins dico is not good combo for esport maps...
  3. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    i cant even junior cuz i got hornet m3 and for plasma, i dont have any suitable hull and i also cant play medium cuz i dont have any good equipment ,this tourney is rubbish for me :(
  4. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    i have enough cry that i can buy both :P
  5. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Bro firstly we didnt left the clan Secondly, our equips dont match , only m2 XP BP is allowed whereas we have hornet m3. And i feel sorry for tofu :( no more places are available in killer's team. You are gonna miss this tourney. :(
  6. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    DOS i wont play Domination series with this clan, i will play with my Friend Killerking54321. My equips are not suitable for playing domination with this clan. I cant play XP BP cuz of hornet M3 and i also dont wanna miss this event. So goodluck guys! i hope you guys win XP BP and i want Penguin40 to lead in XP BP cuz i found good leading skills in him. I am not leaving the clan, just not playing domination series. Thanks, Lord_Crested
  7. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Nonono , DOS please let me be Medium Hull cuz i dont have any light m2 hull , I am purely OP with Twins and most of players were scared of me when I bought Ram kit , ask gab , ash . I used to play with them mostly, especially rekting attackers in STGs when they take gold and dont leave the fund for defenders.
  8. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    yep :) well he already registered :( but he can edit the post :D i will join with my alt , you can also join but you will have to leave HD and join Devils :(
  9. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    :( same , i am not able to join XP BP but i can use twins with dictator in plamze. Well tofu, if you agree, lets start gathering gizzmoz.
  10. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I dont ahve wasp m2 , i have only 2 m2 hulls and that are Dictator and My OP Titan.
  11. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Put me in junior squad plasma and any other if possible, i will try my best to gather much pro players , yesterday I asked verain about it, firstly he didnt knew anything aboit it , when i sent him the page link , he said he will make his own team -_- but dont worry I know many more pro players.
  12. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Just do whatever you want to do with it but dont tell its pass to anyone. And keep Upgrading its hornet. Make it M2. I hope you made it atleast 34/50 :)
  13. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I got all equips that we need for formats. Twins M2 , Railgun M2 , Hornet M3, Dictator M2 , Titan M2 if needed.
  14. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I vote Penguin40 for crested. My dearest friend TOFU, change your behaviour. I really want you to become crested. But you will have to say good bye to spam like I did, and IK you will die but wont leave spam :(
  15. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    R.I.P my isida M3 :' ( . Today is its funeral , you all must come. :' ( :(
  16. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I am still alive. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
  17. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Dear DOS, do you even complete your daily missions? If yes, then on what week's chain you on? 1st week? :P
  18. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    0_O Who called me D3s!!!?? All the trainings!! Waste of time!! I am leaving tanki!! LOL
  19. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Wow , you are going good , seems like i will have to 1 v 1 you , but this time i will play serious :) Yep he is , i think his skills are better than me :)
  20. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Yep , we need buyers in our clan. Also there are some gold diggers in our clan including me xD. Ok. Well, he does great editing! Accepted by DOS and me! Welcome to HD! Mistalee is a great player! She was given the award of "Player of the War" which shows that she is a real pro! I will try to gather some pro gizzmoz for high ranked battles , wish me luck for it cuz i am having problems with my computer now , it will take some time , maybe 3-4 days :-/ or forever! Well, i will join all formats of domination series. Wait a min , i think we need about 3-4 players for high ranked battles :-/
  21. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    OMG PPS! how did you get that much crystals? are you a buyer? wow 888k thats too much.
  22. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    cough* cough* how can you make us proud by becoming a taxi driver? cough*cough*
  23. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Dos , my alt is gizzmo, we can participate in high ranked battles, i have many pro Gizzmo friends, i can ask them to join and they wont surely refuse because everyone wants to take part in domination + We have a key player that can make us win in Domination, you may have forgot him, he is Pak_Warior, he is currently the most OP player in our clan. He is more pro than me in XP BP as well as Free Format + he is active ( he is the one who completes my missions daily :P )
  24. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    No one in our clan is active on skype. DOS i can use my acc Muqeet_EN it has smokey m3 Railgun M3 and Wasp M3 and many more M3s like vulcun , isida , hammer. So its better for Domination series. For Plasma, I will use my main acc , will use my beast Twins M2 with my Good Looking Hornet M3
  25. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    idk , will 1v1 him and show you the results. Anyways buyers are not pros.
×
×
  • Create New...