Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

V-E-R-A-I-N

Tanker
  • Posts

    270
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by V-E-R-A-I-N

  1. V-E-R-A-I-N

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    n i know its not possible in 1 single war then why to keep 1 of the best of ur member out of war
  2. V-E-R-A-I-N

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    no i dont have now plz give me link of their clan
  3. V-E-R-A-I-N

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    or instead ill talk myself give me link to their clan
  4. V-E-R-A-I-N

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    ill use firebird n hunter thats low level equipments ranks are just to show off they dont really matter if u have skills plz talk to opponents n allow me
  5. V-E-R-A-I-N

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    tbh im a game changer it will be your loss if u dont take me in war not mine i just wanted to be in war some day
  6. V-E-R-A-I-N

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    @Tanker_Ares is it major?
  7. V-E-R-A-I-N

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Y not me :( im a pro in battles
  8. V-E-R-A-I-N

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    hello guys just wanna tell u that my vacations have started this means i can do clan training any time if ur doing one pm me
  9. V-E-R-A-I-N

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    lol u look kid :)
  10. V-E-R-A-I-N

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    can i join u guys too?
  11. V-E-R-A-I-N

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    anyone wanna 2v2 xp/bp? 4 people needed
  12. V-E-R-A-I-N

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    come on dos accept recharges proposal if u want i can be war trainer for that war we will win for sure
  13. V-E-R-A-I-N

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    see bro its simple on tanki b'day they will give discounts on paints hulls n turrets that means there will be discount on kits
  14. V-E-R-A-I-N

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    accept recharges proposal im here to whip a$$es (sorry if u consider that as offensive)
  15. V-E-R-A-I-N

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    haha true but brest n esplande are all time favourite <3
  16. V-E-R-A-I-N

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    guys i think lets accept recharged_ray's challenge it will be fun competing if they say only m2s. n do it a long map like kungur
  17. V-E-R-A-I-N

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    i dont have bulldozer even if i have i will use equipments that suit your ranks
  18. V-E-R-A-I-N

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    dos bro can u ask opponents to allow 1 lieutenant colonel in the battle say to them i just ranked. ive never been in any clan war plz
  19. V-E-R-A-I-N

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Did we win the war guys?
  20. V-E-R-A-I-N

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    i was gonna get bulldozer but i was asking for ur opinion maybe u can change my mind :D. n tbh i dont like ranking as i dont find my favourite map i.e. brest at higher ranks
  21. V-E-R-A-I-N

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    guys wat to buy bulldozer kit or ant kit??? bulldozer is m3 thunder m2 mammoth n emerald paint n ant is m3 isida m2 wasp irbis paint
  22. V-E-R-A-I-N

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    HII guys seeing u in after a long time i dont like forums sorry
  23. V-E-R-A-I-N

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    reporting simply doesnt do anything
  24. V-E-R-A-I-N

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    when is war and am i in?
  25. V-E-R-A-I-N

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    when is war and am i in?
×
×
  • Create New...