-
Posts
615 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Mr.Jellie
-
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
Mr.Jellie replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
Umm......They're sorta really kinda the rebel activity I'm trying to eliminate....They're not big fans of they're Potato overlords. -
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
Mr.Jellie replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
Eliminating the rebel activity in quadrant 4 of sector C. -
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
Mr.Jellie replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
Because I have very important work to do. -
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
Mr.Jellie replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
I'd rather not go. -
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
Mr.Jellie replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
Actually I'm describing a cuddly dog. -
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
Mr.Jellie replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
But what if someone hates that cuddly dog?What if that cuddly dog is the bane of all of humanity?!?! -
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
Mr.Jellie replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
For all we know @50tanks could hate Nintendo.He just liked your post so you wouldn't win. -
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
Mr.Jellie replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
But what should I do if I love fluffy kittens? :3 -
Y Congrats to winner
Jump to content










































































