Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Total_SkiIl

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 146
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Total_SkiIl

  1. Total_SkiIl

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    shall I rankup, and will I be able to get 70k as I rank up?
  2. Total_SkiIl

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    hope I get 20k on atleast this, am not doing for nooba lolz
  3. Total_SkiIl

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    everyone needs to know
  4. Total_SkiIl

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I won yesterday's Tanki Race Extreme Group 2 Round 2. Geevuh, electrolux, gabriele02 and Sagittarri were there :D.
  5. Total_SkiIl

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    lol but its tiring tbh
  6. Total_SkiIl

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    is there words related to TO or is it to something else?
  7. Total_SkiIl

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    anyone found more than one?
  8. Total_SkiIl

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I have proper proof that MOD insulted us many times. ^_^
  9. Total_SkiIl

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    why are you again and again naming yourself
  10. Total_SkiIl

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    not for change name, but for article
  11. Total_SkiIl

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    suggest name plz
  12. Total_SkiIl

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    maybe ill write about my journey of this account till now
  13. Total_SkiIl

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    It says that the Polish version will re-start as soon as the English one goes on for a break of 3 months soon. :mellow:
  14. Total_SkiIl

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    http://pl.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=1682&p=106689 translate to English and read what it says ^_^
  15. Total_SkiIl

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    which clan is it
  16. Total_SkiIl

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    pls have it before jan because my propass is gonna expire in starting week of jan and i dont feel like buying again ^_^
  17. Total_SkiIl

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    o pls, i got 4.8k post k
  18. Total_SkiIl

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    lol at your alt's rank I had 4 kits
×
×
  • Create New...