-
Posts
3 146 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Total_SkiIl
-
shall I rankup, and will I be able to get 70k as I rank up?
-
73, wat
-
Here pro.
-
hope I get 20k on atleast this, am not doing for nooba lolz
-
everyone needs to know
-
I won yesterday's Tanki Race Extreme Group 2 Round 2. Geevuh, electrolux, gabriele02 and Sagittarri were there :D.
-
5 done
-
what
-
lol but its tiring tbh
-
is there words related to TO or is it to something else?
-
anyone found more than one?
-
RIP ttc
-
more ;3
-
I have proper proof that MOD insulted us many times. ^_^
-
what where
-
why are you again and again naming yourself
-
not for change name, but for article
-
suggest name plz
-
maybe ill write about my journey of this account till now
-
It says that the Polish version will re-start as soon as the English one goes on for a break of 3 months soon. :mellow:
-
http://pl.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=1682&p=106689 translate to English and read what it says ^_^
-
which clan is it
-
pls have it before jan because my propass is gonna expire in starting week of jan and i dont feel like buying again ^_^
-
o pls, i got 4.8k post k
-
lol at your alt's rank I had 4 kits
Jump to content











































































