Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

21985_the_master

Tanker
  • Posts

    795
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 21985_the_master

  1. 21985_the_master

    Test Server Watch

    really really mad!
  2. 21985_the_master

    Tanki: Dying... dying... dead?

    sometimes the game dies and then comes back to life!
  3. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player fury987 has been baned Reason: Acting to me more just like leader not friend( :() (lol)
  4. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player fury987 has been banned for 1 MONTH. Reason:I wanted to ban prince!
  5. 21985_the_master

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Tell me stupid but where can i find this list?
  6. 21985_the_master

    Test you keyboard's ghosting!

    HE QUIC BROWN OX UMP OVER HE Z OG>
  7. 21985_the_master

    Things noobs say or do

    OR I am 5 years older than you stop telling me what to do!
  8. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Guess the UTC

    NOPE 7:OO+?
  9. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    player QTr has been bannedfor 1MONTH. REASON:I dont like your name!
  10. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    35 768
×
×
  • Create New...