Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

dan146_tanker

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 382
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dan146_tanker

  1. dan146_tanker

    CLOSED — Cedric's "Virtual Office"

    Oh.. I thought it was 1 day, well mistake ​I was wrong :)
  2. dan146_tanker

    CLOSED — Cedric's "Virtual Office"

    You won't. In fact you won't even a get a single crystal. All you will get is one day premium and double XP pass.
  3. dan146_tanker

    The New Dictator-Railgun Format!

    I have a question about DR and XP/BP. In Offical XP/BP/DR battles why can't it say DR/BP or XP/DR or XP/BP/DR. And also why can't the hulls become weaker in format battles such as these and protection will be turned to 10 percent. Any other protection won't show up in the battle. To clarify make it take only 2 shots to kill someone in the offical format battles. People complain rail is weaker but in XP/BP/DR people shouldn't have to suffer because of runners.
  4. Let me get this straight. You guys choose to make the sale ONLY 31%?! If you guys are being serious than that is scary... ​Well it is Halloween.. scariness happens... :ph34r:
  5. dan146_tanker

    The New Dictator-Railgun Format!

    The thing I don't like is when devs choose to add a new format, a new turret/hull a lot of the higher ranks can't try it out 'cause they don't have enough crystals to buy the M2 version and at their rank they can't buy M1 or M0.
  6. dan146_tanker

    why ?

    We can get previous of the paints we buy in the garage. However, as for other equipment we just have to buy then see if we like it i guess. But yeah it would be better if we could test them out before buying. But on the other hand people can argue that if you have the M0 and you are good with it, than you should be good with the M1 version too.
  7. dan146_tanker

    Anime

    Highscool of the dead.
  8. The way I know when my team is multing, is when I have 64 points and I am first and its a 10v10.
  9. dan146_tanker

    [Forum Game] Cool or Uncool?

    cool Ghost Recon is a 3rd person shooting game. Its a console game.
  10. dan146_tanker

    [Forum Game] Cool or Uncool?

    Cool Ghost Recon
  11. :D congrats. You won this game. Somewhere, I won't say where, but somewhere in this game you haven't got a like. Which means you win the impossible game. :)
  12. dan146_tanker

    [Forum Game] Cool or Uncool?

    Cool Deathnote?
  13. Like if you think Call of Duty ghosts is better than Call of Duty Black Ops 3.
  14. dan146_tanker

    [Forum Game] Cool or Uncool?

    Cool Teletubies.
  15. dan146_tanker

    Weird glitch when I'm on full screen

    Happened to me before. It was weird. Like someone threw a flash grenade, but luckily I never have these problems anymore.
  16. OH NO ITS HALLOWEEN!! The zombies and clowns are coming (There should be a clown and zombie paint) Oh no!!!
  17. dan146_tanker

    Devolopers don't care about non-buyers

    I know this is a business, but its also a game. It would be good if the devs at least tried to act like they care.
  18. dan146_tanker

    New balance changes and other features

    Before anyone replies to what I just said, I'd just like to say that this update is everbody's fault. I was one of the only ones trying to tell people that the update will ruin everything. Nobody will listen, they just start whining moaning and then I just give up. I saw this happening, as soon as vlog 108 came out I knew exactly that people won't like this update. Yet who actually started saying how bad it was? How it shouldn't have happened? I tried people nobody listened.
  19. dan146_tanker

    New balance changes and other features

    Yeah well now not every shot counts. Its now fast paced not slow paced anymore. Recently railgun was about the only weapon in site. I saw no twins, hardly an rico's but there was at least 10 rails in a battle. Yeah I was killed by rails a lot. I also killed a lot with rail. Too many railguns in one battle. Think about the non-format players. Is it fair that they aren't used to special ''skills'' such as railgun? Skills involving hiding and running. Not taking any chances but staying in one place only shooting when 100% certain the shot won't miss. Running from any enemies you see. XP/BP is rarely any other mode than CTF. In 1v1s XP/BP people ran and hid. Let me explain what happens (I've played XP/BP btw...) Map: Sandbox. XP. Blue team goes for red teams flag. Red team waits 1 minute before making the decision of going to get blue's flag. Blue then takes red's flag and red does the same. They start to do a little dance around the corners nobody shooting everyone bored. It feels like a chore to keep playing. Finally the enemy takes their shot you go to attack, but you see him hiding behind the covers. You go and try to get him. Unfortunately for you he still thinks dancing around is a good idea. So after he has his rail reloaded he shoots you and then runs. You shoot him and he comes after you. You run and hid on one side of the battlefield. He drops flag in his base. And comes after you. He purposely tries to get himself killed. So you only have half life and one more shot will kill you. So you have to continue hiding. He picks up the flag and drops it. Then comes after you. He waits for you to shoot him, then shoots you, returns your flag and captures it. And you look at your clock and you refuse to believe ONLY 5 minutes have past. You are bored out of your mind. Asking yourself, is this kid really just gonna run and hide....? And that's only the 1v1s, In normal battles people use railgun and they get super annoyed. The rails take cover and shoot then go back to cover. How are you going to get the rail with twins or rico? The rail can kill hornet M0 in one shot. It can kill wasp so now using a speedy approach won't work. So you turn to supplies, but you forget... That the railgun can use supplies too. Then you create 1 million topics about the same thing. RAILGUN!! And then the devs are like: ''we need a rebalance update guys..''.
  20. dan146_tanker

    New balance changes and other features

    Yes railgun is using skill by hiding and waiting for the enemy. You hide and rely on your enemy to give in and make the first move. Very skilful.
  21. dan146_tanker

    New balance changes and other features

    Puhh-lease!! You say you are freeze player, then you say you don't like the ''fact'' that freeze is now ''OP''. Then you went to being thunder and rico. Dude you're the one that doesn't understand. Please explain how whining and sulking about this will bring back the old rail. I know what XP is. Its railgun and hornet, an official match needs M2-M3. Railgun is different now.
  22. dan146_tanker

    New balance changes and other features

    Lol its funny how you have no understanding why railgun was nerfed. You say you've been playing longer than me, which you probably have but you still shouldn't make assumptions straight away. I unlike some people ​ know what I'm talking about. Railgun was OP. If you don't like the new railgun than all I have to say for you is tough luck. :mellow: Tanki won't bring the old rail back. Use alterations if you want it back. Simple.
×
×
  • Create New...