-
Posts
1 382 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by dan146_tanker
-
No, no, no Don't give Tanki ideas.... They would actually do that to earn some money you... <_< . Obvious choice is just to lower the price of PRO pass.
-
Can I ask how pressing 1 to heal yourself is skill? Supplies are great its just when all your battles are drug wars and your the only one with a PRO pass at your rank it kind of ruins the fun. Sorry, but supplies aren't skill. They are a tool used by the less skilled. Real skill depends on how well you work on your own relying on yourself. Let me put it to you another way. Your at school taking a very important Exam. You aren't allowed to take in any answers in with you. You can have a pen, pencil, and a ruler. (Its a maths test btw) And if you use a calculator it would be considered cheating right? But why? Its because it tells you the answer without you having to think about it for a moment. Its the same with supplies. You get the answer (Answer is the kill) and you use your calculator (calculator is the supply) to kill the opponent. That's considered cheating.. but Tanki thinks its fine because their getting money from it... You've tried one day with supplies being free. So this time why not try disabled supplies for a week for all players (only pickups will be enabled in all battles including PRO battles). Then get the feedback of the players afterwards. Why not give everyone a survey to fill about supplies while this update is taking place. It show if ''druggers'' have the skill to kill people even without supplies.
-
Nope. We aren't overlooking anything. If anything you guys are overlooking the fact that 5k is a lot. Sure it lasts for a month but still not all of us are buyers and we need the crystals for M1s and M2s. Its not fair that the PRO pass is 5k for low ranks. If the PRO pass is going to be 5k then we deserve to get more than that to afford it. Also I'd like to point out the cheapest kit at my rank is over 100k crystals... Every crystal counts in Tanki. For all ranks below Field Marshall the PRO pass should be only 1k. (Still lasting a month). And if you think about its better. No more ''drugger'' in battles. No more ''drugging'' in battles. Just PRO battles with no supplies only pickups and its a win-win for everyone. Also if you ask for everyone's feedback like give them a survey about the PRO pass, I can safely say almost 100% if not 100% of people will say it needs to be cheaper. Its so expensive people have been making topics in the ideas section to get rid of the pass. So if people find it so expensive that they just want to trash the thing and forget about it then you know something needs to be done. Also, I can't stress this enough of how much this would benefit Tanki. A topic you may have heard of called ''Reduce the power of garage supplies'' http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=246957 It has 346 pages of people arguing about supplies. With all due respect you guys really need to do something about this problem. Too many people are relying on supplies instead of fairness and skill. I'm actually surprised that supplies are in the game. You press 1 and you instantly get healed no matter what? Yeah that's not what I call winning ''fair and square''. So by lowering the price of PRO pass this would definitely help the Tanki community.
-
Supplies are boring. They make things unfair.
-
Using crystals to buy gold boxes... Awesome idea but the day Tanki does that is the day... Pigs start growing wings to fly....
-
For one reason... It takes M3 2 shots to kill M1 hornet.... I mean I guess that would've been ok if M2 and M1 wouldn't take 2 shots to kill M1 too... M3 should be able to kill in one shot. But longer reload time.
-
A turret that zaps all one of your teammates Health and gives them to an enemy. Everytime you fire the bullet you self destruct 10 seconds after unless you can answer a Maths equation.
-
lol good one :D
-
I have a theory. On the first day of Tanki X in the first 5 minutes... Tanki will be completely destroyed. I'm just saying this cause of the Tanki client.
-
I agree. I know Tanki needs money but then their game shouldn't be called ''free'' if you have to pay to get 1 kill.
-
There should be an XT kit with railgun and hornet XT M3 called ''Lightning Dragon'' kit
-
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
dan146_tanker replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
I'm hungry. -
Warning: THIS SONG AND VIDEO IS SO AWESOME YOU WILL CRY.
-
All Naruto lovers go and watch an anime that is super awesome! It was made from the directors of naruto and is called Tokyo Ghoul. Awesome anime! (Also the directors of Bleach).
-
http://s11.postimg.org/49girnh3n/2016_09_20_1.png
-
Now here is the real question. Do girls really play Tanki Online? Or do girls not play Tanki Online? A question left to be answered.... :ph34r:
-
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
dan146_tanker replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
-
lol a mature single PINEAPPLE :lol:
-
Thanks I've been practicing :D.
-
;)
-
Thanks for the link :)
-
Actually its easy. I could do it several ways myself. Pre-record a message on my 3DS then use the talk on the phone using the message. Or download a voice changing message on my phone. Or use the computer to record my voice and alter it (A bit like the DS except more settings). Or even just use a hair dryer to add background noise to disguise your voice. lol I'm just giving you guys ideas :D. But what I mean is, if your talking on the phone no tricks no hack, just you and the other person then you probably would be able to tell his/her voice. (Between you and me I'm a guy B) )
-
Could you send a link to Ostrica's picture?
-
Yeah, I think we can asses there voice through a call.....
-
You are correct. We have no idea of who we are :) But you may be able to tell someone's gender by their personality right? But I could be wrong... Also why share a fake photo of yourself? That's not only super weird (not gonna use the word creepy) but its just... well why share a photo of yourself in the first place if its gonna be fake? But yeah you can't assume anything about anyone's gender. Whether its a photo or not. (Unless they have a YouTube channel :D)
Jump to content


































































