-
Posts
891 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by bozo88
-
UPDATED - Halloween returns for 24 hours on Saturday 5th
bozo88 replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
I was being sarcastic. -
UPDATED - Halloween returns for 24 hours on Saturday 5th
bozo88 replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
So…is Halloween over yet?? -
UPDATED - Halloween returns for 24 hours on Saturday 5th
bozo88 replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
TO is not thankful. Sic ergo sum. -
UPDATED - Halloween returns for 24 hours on Saturday 5th
bozo88 replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Another thing about MUs is I wish they would tell you how much moola you had spent. -
UPDATED - Halloween returns for 24 hours on Saturday 5th
bozo88 replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Can't afford Alts???? I just looked at the Isida alt, 50K. I can afford, it's easy. I save money for 45 days straight. It's like kits. -
UPDATED - Halloween returns for 24 hours on Saturday 5th
bozo88 replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Dang. For some reason I was sure that MU would save you about 5% on full cost. But I can't find where I read that. -
UPDATED - Halloween returns for 24 hours on Saturday 5th
bozo88 replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Yes, I played for 3 hours today and got 1.5K exp. That was in 4 different modes in 18 different battles on 5 different maps. I love Rio and Atra and Massacre, but I would not like to be confined to them for 3000 time sensitive EXP. DO you want to be force fed chocolate cake for 3 weeks? no! Same thing. Spending 6 hours of my life on 1 map in 1 day is just to hard for tankers like me who only own a handful of M1s. Kinda my fault? Apparently not thoroughly studying the wiki for several semesters before picking up my laptop to play TO is also my fault. I've wasted probably close to 50K in foolish living, and I take responsibility for 32K of those wasted crystals. I don't take responsibility for not understanding that, just because you click the upgrade button, doesn't mean you upgraded you thingy. Edit: the point of mentioning that I have only a few M1s is that while my rank may look high, my turrets force my hand and my playing style. -
UPDATED - Halloween returns for 24 hours on Saturday 5th
bozo88 replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Well, I just tediously upgraded to a M1 Isida! I have a M0+23 shaft that I am waiting for a sale. Edit: &*^%#$^*&* my life! I just read the MU page in the wiki, and realized why the MU for M0 Isida cost so much!: I pressed the speed up button, assuming that was part of the upgrade! It's not! Don't make the mistake I made people, I wasted 18K crystals on something I didn't need to. There's a lot of the UI in Tanki that could be more intuitive. -
UPDATED - Halloween returns for 24 hours on Saturday 5th
bozo88 replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
The reason I said I was 10% of the way through EXP was because I was adding my 105K and brohomie's 25k exp. Also, how many Tankers ever reach G'ismo? It's gonna take 3 or so years! Has anyone ever made it to G'ismo without sending a ¢¢ of real dinero to TO? -
UPDATED - Halloween returns for 24 hours on Saturday 5th
bozo88 replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
:P -
UPDATED - Halloween returns for 24 hours on Saturday 5th
bozo88 replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
I think that would explain a couple self destructs that ruined my life… -
UPDATED - Halloween returns for 24 hours on Saturday 5th
bozo88 replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
How is Tanki Hackable besides crystals and weapons with Cheat 6.1? How do get a tank to fly? I did meet a jackass who was swearign to drop a couple golds for whomever could tell them how to fly. I reckt them. (actually they reckt me) @railgunzis4noobz, while I agree with your name, I am sick of people smearing my rank. I'm 10% through in terms of EXP, and 43% through sheer number of ranks. -
UPDATED - Halloween returns for 24 hours on Saturday 5th
bozo88 replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
That's is why Tanki forces you to join the side with less player, regardless of who is winning. Also, I thought that players were payed individually from the BF, regardless of being on the winning or losing side. DMs anyone? -
UPDATED - Halloween returns for 24 hours on Saturday 5th
bozo88 replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
They didn't say a sale would be coming back. Why would we need a general sale again Didn't you already go shopping? LOL :o -
UPDATED - Halloween returns for 24 hours on Saturday 5th
bozo88 replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Thanks! -
UPDATED - Halloween returns for 24 hours on Saturday 5th
bozo88 replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Because he wants the money when he wants it how he wants it, instead of playign by the rules. Saving completed missions for busy days is ok, but not the special time-sensitive-Halloween Mission! Who got 3 Halloween Missions?? -
UPDATED - Halloween returns for 24 hours on Saturday 5th
bozo88 replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
No. They. Don't. Greedy. -
UPDATED - Halloween returns for 24 hours on Saturday 5th
bozo88 replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
So, h8r, because you can't plan, your gonna blame someone who was very clear about what was going to happen? sick. -
Claudiu's best turrets. But what about shaft and Isida?
bozo88 replied to bozo88 in Claudiu's best turrets. But what about shaft and Isida? Archive
For those of you who watch Claudiu, you know he once made a video about which turrets were the best. His conclusion: Fire, Rico, and Vulcan. But he forgot to include shaft in the demonstration. I think this is ok, because Shaft if a unique weapon. It is long range only, and nearly always a camping tool, to be paired with a heavy hull. The Optical scope works regardless of day or night, and allows you to peer into the furthest recesses of a map. Not to mention that full power can only be achieved when the scope is zoomed in all the way. It sux as a close range weapon due to its long reload time. For Isida, Claudiu ranked this in the short range weapons, along with Fire and Freeze. It ranked poorly due to lack of brute instant power, plus, it has no lasting affects like continuing to burn after the Firebird dies, or freezing the enemy stiff. But I believe that Claudiu didn't take into consideration it's healing powers. An Isida can prop up a whole team, making then virtually bulletproof, and can frustrate and foil an enemy till they give up. I recently was #1 in a 15 min battle Halloween CTF, with a final score of 500, (twice that of #2) and a 4 KDR because I was running IsidaM0/ VikingM1. So, in my garage, I will continue to upgrade Fire, Rico, Isida, and Shaft. For me, Vulcan is kinda sucky. What are your thoughts as to best turret? Is Isida as good as I stated? Is camping with a Shaft a good step toward exp and riches?- 1 reply
-
- 1
-
-
UPDATED - Halloween returns for 24 hours on Saturday 5th
bozo88 replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
I still pretty much expect gold to drop every BF 1500. Anyone know darth_noobist? I had a conversation today with him regarding gold drops. He seems to believe that a benevolent Admin is watching over him, dropping gold when he so commands. I disabused him of the notion. -
UPDATED - Halloween returns for 24 hours on Saturday 5th
bozo88 replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Enlighten me, who is not poor on crystals who is not a buyer? -
UPDATED - Halloween returns for 24 hours on Saturday 5th
bozo88 replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
*****. alway claim missions the second you complete them. Ur fault. -
UPDATED - Halloween returns for 24 hours on Saturday 5th
bozo88 replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Map is still here??? -
UPDATED - Halloween returns for 24 hours on Saturday 5th
bozo88 replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
I know. Where I live the server update is around 8 PM. In 25 minutes. What is so hard about them just making everything happen on Thursday through Monday night??? All the sales, the decorations, the map, etc, should of been ran concurrently for 5 days. How hard does it get? I'm not even an event planner by trade! -
UPDATED - Halloween returns for 24 hours on Saturday 5th
bozo88 replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
bydolord, we know that.
Jump to content


































































