-
Posts
2 260 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by BRO0088
-
Yes I use Adobe flash and laptop
-
I use google chrome
-
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
BRO0088 replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
beep -
Yes (But theres also a balance) DYK that food is only for consumption?
-
He is a spy his secrets have secrets :ph34r:
-
Its been some time since the release of the update but still my screen freezes and I after refresh again and again and also again without any break and not only me my friends also face the same glitch so What do I do?
-
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
BRO0088 replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
Lies -
1124 lol still at 1124
-
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
BRO0088 replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
I have returned. -
A P I am back xD
-
One question are we allowed to disclose Promo codes?
-
Nope DYK I dont wanna rank up?
-
Yes DYK I dont have duel personalities?
-
I get premium acc missions once or twice in two weeks so they aint rare.
-
Yes DYK that Boeig just ranked up?
-
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
BRO0088 replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
HI
Jump to content










































































