-
Posts
3 221 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
9
Everything posted by yellowghetto
-
This is absolutely that this only works on Android, a lot of us want to play this on iOS, but nope TO devs decide to kill their game instead of promoting it. Funny how nearly every online multiplayer hit game BUT TO has moved to mobile, and preforms on different devices and didn't take nearly as long as this. For those of you who didn't know. TO has been developing the Mobile app and only for Android for FOUR WHOLE YEARS! Totally a dead ptw game.
-
In a PRO-Battle, there should be a feature how instead of just following rank limits, you should be able to invite close friends in your friends list to the battle, regardless if you are the right rank or not. Like say me, a General, can invite a personal friend of mine, a Sergeant-Major to the battle, which we can play a battle together, without drawbacks. While developers might say: it will be unfair for the lower ranking team! Well, it could be but main point is to invite friends over to have fun. What is not fun about this game is the introduction to the slower experience gain update. It takes forever for low rankers to catch up, even WITH Premium Account. Also with the introduction to the name changing option to the battle, we could be able to write things like: Friends' battles. Also, Tanki should REMOVE the slow private battle experience gain, although there are power levelers, THERE STILL ARE! Nobody likes the slow exp gains, which were mainly introduced for not sufficient funds for next ranks. No offense to the devs, but they made a VERY dumb move. Just host events like x2 fund for the weekend or x2 exp for the weekend. They don't even realize their game is dying and they are b-s-ing us. So in general, suggestions: add friend invite rank battles, and remove slow exp update! IT MAKES NO SENSE! Also, skins should be able to be purchased for like 500K crystals again when buying a skin. Who the heck WANTS to wait for a lucky container when you can SAVE crystals for a skin. Me: -_- <_<
-
LOL I noticed the Terminator turret Easter Egg change to the logo, but this is what I think about Juggernaut mode (JGR) after playing with/against it in the test server. I don't think Terminator needs more damage its OP enough. I think Juggernaut needs +5000 HP from 10000 -> 15000 Firebird and Freeze have no negative effects. (According to my experiences on the test server. ) Edit: I reckon the next TO balance change is two months from now and Freeze will get a solid -50 to -60 DPS nerf because of constant use rates. Striker will get maybe 10 extra damage each modification (casual reasons) and Salvo charge up times decrease. No one really uses/appreciates Striker. (Except in the new JGR mode.)
-
Twins ain't OP
-
I am SO excited, I just hope I don't receive stupid/unfair matchmaking stuff while earning my stars. Since it's summer, I hope to win tons of containers. Even more, I REALLY HOPE my faction wins XD!
-
golds arent dropping more often, it's seeming to be exactly the same or WORSE comparing after the revised gold drop update
-
bruh I AGREE. This can be a turret and it has okay damage, BUT because of its long lock-on and its projectile speed, homing missiles head straight for walls, easy to dodge, and spread out nose, its pretty bad now. When you try to lock on to someone, it should at least save it for like 20 seconds. Damage could also be buffed. It's funny they buffed the Freeze because of low play rates. On the description of Striker, it references its low play rates, saying players don't "trust" this turret. Yet again, because of low play rates, they don't ever focus on this turret too. Meaning developers don't trust this turret too? XD?
-
, do you read back across the topics for applications? Also what if someone writes their application again because it was never accepted and it was like on Page 2? Also, you don't have to answer this, but out of curiosity, it is really caring of you to assist players who want something, but cannot purchase on their own, but if your team works each week, and someone may want something every week, how do you guys earn your money back, or do you take breaks?
-
I think the charity topic should be meant to help others AND yourself improve in the game. Having supplies just for yourself seems a bit unfair for other tankers who rather buy something else. In my opinion, try applying for something else, or change your reasoning.
-
Applying for this is not supposed to be selfish to give others advantages such a PRO-Battle, but I want to create an in-game clan for my close friends or other people who want to try competing against other clans. Respectfully, I can requesting for a charity donation to help me purchase I can license. I understand the rules that I cannot share passwords with anyone.
-
I need a QUICK reply, will it be available for us iOS gamers?
-
Tanki Online Mobile Client for iOS devices? This is mainly for administrators to pass to the developers or having the developers to get an idea. For the release, or test on the Tanki Online Mobile Client on iOS, I highly suggest Alternativa Platform/Games to consider using the TestFlight App developed by Apple, PURPOSELY to have apps beta test it, before its actual release. The Application itself is free to download, and since Tanki Online is a free to play game, players who want to play TO on mobile, can use this app to download the future Tanki Online Mobile Client App onto you iOS device. Also staff member reader, if you do not want everyone to get this app and it's meant for closed-beta testing, NO PROBLEM; through emails of well known members in the communities, you can send invite special codes to redeem access to find the private beta testing TO Mobile in the TestFlight App. Since Tanki Online is a simple game with basic controls and graphics, it should be able to preform on lower iOS level devices and able to be played on older devices, this would get Apple users to download the App and give TO Mobile a wider range of new players the ability to download, play, and interact with their friends. Me, myself is REALLY excited about the Tanki Online Mobile Application, but I am a iOS user, not a Samsung, Android device user. Please consider this and I am thankful if any administrator decides to read this and send it to the developers to try it out, or the developers read it themselves. Again, the TestFlight App is 100% safe and created by Apple for beta-testing applications. Thanks for reading. :)
-
LOL AGREED
-
valid Ability to call "Medic" (Isida) for help.
yellowghetto replied to 6blTb_He_6uTb in Ideas and Suggestions
As me reading this idea and my turn to vote. I think this would be IMPORTANT AND GREAT because I ALWAYS see Isida users who clearly have the ammunition to heal, but decide to mult and focus on themselves. I'm not saying there should be a penalty but there should be some kind of notification to alert an Isida to heal/assist you in the middle of combat. Disadvantage - many players in a team may require the assistant, which of course, leads to spam, and when the person who asks for healing die, it is useless to assist the player, and you would probably die too looking for the player -
On this new matchmaking update, players are reporting how it's a bug within the game to get paired with lower rankers (noobs). While this may be true, it's rather a small bug because people purposely friend noob accounts with super low ranks and create a group with them, Say you're a Legend inviting a Recruit friend with you into battle, the matchmaking will just take you into some random battle with an awkward M0 Recruit in it; so for those saying this update is trash, stop crying. With the new mission save update, you will no longer lose chain progress, and besides the missions are SO easy. If you don't like the settings, PLAY PRO-BATTLES! Please do not cry about the update because it is literally pointless.
-
Will this application be available for iOS devices? I really want to have Tanki Online on my iPhone 5S it looks AWESOME
-
May 9th, Im 13 born 2014, 2 days until my b-day :D :D :D ! My wish is to each Marshal. (idk) :huh: XD
-
Nives, I've been wondering... Will Mobile ever be on Apple (iOS) devices? I really want to have a portable version with decent FPS
-
LOL for the wasp overdrive, I noticed they tested the explosion graphics with the landing meteorite gold boxes we had this year for Cosmonautics Day!
-
I agree, in-game clan systems are basically for PRO-Battles and chatting. There should be more benefits. I think they should add new XTs like Tanki X. But no 'extra skins' though. Just XTs
-
Yeah Sorry couldn’t find topic like it
-
I have an idea on how gifts you receive from your friends, or other people should be used to decorate you garage. Currently, gifts are pretty pathetic and don't do anything.
-
LOL yeah. I hope Tanki Online's Devs read this.
-
In my opinion, I think that achievements we all achieve should give us rewards such as containers, gold boxes, supplies, promo codes, or crystals; depending all the achievement we have accomplished. The rewards could be linked to our accounts and we receive the items claimed in the format of us buying items in the SHOP or entering a promo code. Like this but instead of saying, "Thanks for your purchase!" It should say, "Here are your rewards!" Or, "Congratulations!" Like this if you agree, or comment something and why if you don't. -yellowghetto
-
How do u play a map like esplanade in NON-Pro Battles??? It makes no sense!
Jump to content


































































