-
Posts
20 540 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
57
Everything posted by Bydo
-
been noticing on my other accounts that certain paints are listed and then I go to another account and there not even the same paints. only a few are listed but not others .. to my understanding all the paints in wiki should be listed for players to either purchase or collect in containers .. why are these not the same listed in all accounts.. is this a bug ?
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
rewards yea its not much when you end up using them what you got from event or even more to finish when you might have buy in the end . will try it out on the next missions with one of my lower accounts to see if it can be completed without buying and with in the time frame .
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
ok for us buyers this event is way too easy . for non buyers its due-able to be completed in normal time. I understand players who don't buy need stars .. but there has to be some sort of happy medium for both of us.. see normally daily will get you 170 if done all three per day.. but when you get weekly missions ( see below ) like 450 stars with in 5 days to complete . then you zoom up ...sure we only get 1 per week of these but still its like were only now doing missions and leaving . when tanki should be encouraging us to stay and spend time battling or buy .. Don't you want our money .. or what ?? .. what is tanki up too ..
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
ok for just the star pass to get both rewards .. yes and no .. for me I'm only getting drugs mainly from the containers , there has been a small amount for the augments or at the end xt skins. so its really what your after. next time around I'm only getting the pass and skipping the premium account .. sure it gave me the double crystals but I'm now only using them for upgrades and nothing else.
-
no need to buy save your tankions .. if you just do missions you could get 150 when you do all 3 .. if you have a weekly it could give you any thing from 20 to 200 stars..
-
someone might want to change the paint section. only cause there is some paints which are not located in shop ( past ) or in garages . these were limited and still have not been released since they came out . such as the Happy face paint and others.. maybe classify them as supper rare or something.. only selected players have them from winning them .
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
just completing dailys and weekly should get you finished . the in game stars are not that important ( the way I see it ). if you do daily missions you get 150 per day / the weekly range from about 170 to 250 stars .. so yea it can be done
-
why was some of these missions collecting rewards points . when others were not working. for example the Mission: Winner's weekend .. where you had to be on the top winning team. it was strange not to be able to collect when I did more then 3 winning team events. along with the Jgr to be destroyed and had 0 for both these missions. but others were adding points to my missions.. this all happened when I joined in this morning , but now there adding on.
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
it depends on the time it was uploaded on his location . seeing in parts of Canada were 4 hours behind the Russian servers . others might only be two hours . the v-log forgot to mention that // 4th day & video — October 11th 09:00 UTC. End of registration — October 11th 20:59 UTC. After this time you won’t be able to register to participate in the GAME. also when they mentioned the red button it reminded me of the old MM button. so it some what confused old timers . they should have stated it was for the cell phone users.. kind of not a interesting v-log kind of short . also I take it the Marcus will be on again this weekend doing chat battle in MM pro battles.. p/s send Marcus a PM still waiting sir..
-
well this is strange it did get sent but posted it to him 4 times. so it did go but took way to long for me to see that it was sent.
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
not sure why its taking so long now to send messages to the CM . tried doing it three times now and getting a 505 gate way taking too long..
-
i fully understand . for me been on both sides over the years and it hurts when you can't buy they need to redo the mission levels on points // see the silver should stay or need to get less stars to complete missions. where as the gold level should be increased more stars , only reason ..is this will keep buyers in battles and make it harder to finish earlier. sure some battles would end up being more buyers then others but the system is suppose to balance this game ( which we all know it still not fixed ). also for the gold level either give more non important items such as rare paints or ?? only for the extra levels to complete missions.. for the silver levels give them more premium passes so they can get more stars to finish..
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
see in the beginning I had to . but now I'm ok getting daily 150 plus. some days if I completed them . I can also get a weekly mission . if you do the math you only need 40 stars per day which is easy for those with passes . and this week I also find less players using drones which helps make battles enjoyable to do. for those with the pass cards we will be done early . which makes way for us buyers to be on line less and give non buyers more room to collect.
-
as you know I'm not a fan of this new system and for good reasons.. for me the new thing I'm finding is that I'm flying threw it way too fast and no longer need to buy any star's to complete levels. making me wonder why tanki has done this.. see in the past events it normally takes me about 2 weeks and I could get anything between 35 to 50 levels done. this is also including buying stars to complete it. now I have only purchased once and that was only cause I had tankions in stock plus it was earlier when my other weekly missions were done. making it hard to get stars, for now I'm already on level 38 which seems weird seeing were only 6 into the event and will be completed near or on the weekend. leaving me a full week of star pass along with premium pass left over to do nothing with.. personally I feel there is something BIG still to come / soon - such as changes in battles - to patch notes to hulls or turrets - or complete over load of the game - game being closed - having a new CM leave which this part I'm not sure yet seeing he just moved or old one return .. I wonder ??
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to content


































































