-
Posts
20 546 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
57
Everything posted by Bydo
-
Coloring Contest - Women's Day 2019 - WINNERS ANNOUNCED
Bydo replied to theFiringHand in Contests Archive
you never know you might have won .. there was not many in the computer photo's it was more the colouring or paints that were done. -
if he gives it out in a promo code you can give it to a friend. i did the last time I received one. but if he gives it on your account then no chance of sharing .. anyways good luck everyone..
-
Coloring Contest - Women's Day 2019 - WINNERS ANNOUNCED
Bydo replied to theFiringHand in Contests Archive
too bad this will be a good contest, so many great photo entry's .. it might take longer to decide on which wins top places.. -
you might be surprised and win first.. you never know.. I think I might have it wrong, will find out soon enough
-
they are for sale on amazon and other locations if this is what your interested in .. if your asking If players have any of there own , I'm not sure . I will search what I have from the past archives but this will take time for me.not even sure if I have any . for you if your wanting to buy then check out sites or antiques / record stores they might be able to help . I will keep searching and will email you in pm when I do find something . good luck on your search..
-
I found this from her main web page
-
this would also have to apply to clans .I would like to see clans and friends only be in pro battles . this way no team battles in regular MM system
-
way too easy .. first lol
-
try seeing if these places might get you in touch with the right people.. you never know someone might help , what your getting from qiki is what we also see . also try social media groups or fan clubs .
-
..RIP prayers to those family;s and victims ..
-
place your answers in this section ..Question of the Week Submissions also with this new friend thing .. not sold on it first if you only invite two friends and then they add two more to join them then its again a team gang battles.. best advise is to remove team battles from MM regular battles . this way when doing regular battles its no longer a team attack battles and its more a fair and even battles to enjoy. for the CM to have players join to battles . only thing that I come up with would be for him to create battles in regular battles when he do's live streams . also clan battles would also bring in friends to make team battles in MM. to me its like a pyramid one player on top adds two more then they add two more each and so on . in the end one side is fully friends.
-
having a google account added to your tanki account. what if you have more then one account would this then have to be entered in like in the old system or what. it do's for me when using facebook when it was linked..
-
well i can see more players using the medium hulls when Over drives kick in. guys your not suppose to give the answer in the forum. use the link to enter it.. they claim the paint would be removed for good and its only a one time buy, has this changed or will it end up back in containers just like the past paints ??
-
sorry for the spelling mistake.. was in a rush to play tanki .
-
yea.. sorry spelling mistakes
-
Coloring Contest - Women's Day 2019 - WINNERS ANNOUNCED
Bydo replied to theFiringHand in Contests Archive
I just got this today , you might want to see if they can post it another way to enter,, A number of Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp users have said the websites are down. The outage started after about 12 p.m. ET on March 13. According to testing done by The Epoch Times, as of 4:15 p.m. ET, Facebook was still down. -
we woman need to win for once.. lets do this lady's...
-
you might not but in other cultures 8's are a lucky number. and seeing March 17 is St Patrick's day which brings luck to the Irish . sad day for me I lost (( ...congrats to the winners
-
Coloring Contest - Women's Day 2019 - WINNERS ANNOUNCED
Bydo replied to theFiringHand in Contests Archive
try sending a message to CooperO and see if she can send it to the CM . and explain your problem -
well one good thing might come out of this . no more team battles , for now. for the google account thing will hold out and see what its about. OMG just realized that in the future if the CM wants to play in live stream battles with players it will now have to be done only in Pro battles .. in the past knives would take a certain amount of players as in a team to MM battles.. please feel free to correct me on this I really would like to know if this now has changed ??
Jump to content










































































