-
Posts
2 355 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by REDOUANE78190
-
Contest [Édition 2] [Concours] Écris ta Bulle !
REDOUANE78190 replied to stanzhang in Les Archives du Journal Français (French News Archive)
tkt je connais depûis longtemps il faut que tu telecharge la bulle .png que tu veux inserer dedans. -
Congratulation to @TSY_the_crazy to be a good Man.
-
Contest [Édition 2] [Concours] Écris ta Bulle !
REDOUANE78190 replied to stanzhang in Les Archives du Journal Français (French News Archive)
utlise sa https://pixlr.com/ -
Guide [Édition 2] [Guide] Le Guide des 1201 Kills
REDOUANE78190 replied to Viking4s in Les Archives du Journal Français (French News Archive)
oui moi aussi j'y ait participer -
[Forum Game] Guess the Turret/Hull modification of the user bellow.
REDOUANE78190 replied to High in Forum Games
Nope Railgun M1 -
Guide [Édition 2] [Guide] Le Guide des 1201 Kills
REDOUANE78190 replied to Viking4s in Les Archives du Journal Français (French News Archive)
Y en une où tu as reçu 5 Gold Boxes + Compte Premium ? -
Guide [Édition 2] [Guide] Le Guide des 1201 Kills
REDOUANE78190 replied to Viking4s in Les Archives du Journal Français (French News Archive)
commen sa se fait que tu as user18 Gold Boxes? -
Guide [Édition 2] [Guide] Le Guide des 1201 Kills
REDOUANE78190 replied to Viking4s in Les Archives du Journal Français (French News Archive)
Lol as-tu la peinture Watercolor -
Guide [Édition 2] [Guide] Le Guide des 1201 Kills
REDOUANE78190 replied to Viking4s in Les Archives du Journal Français (French News Archive)
trop bien ton profile mec -
Lol it's me the really @Godmode_ON I'am the tanker hide. Nice article Good Luck for your Story Tanki Life.
-
OMG I make 941 kills in 2 Day's to 33 hours. It's really I don't lie it's so really really really really really really really really.
-
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
REDOUANE78190 replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
ok like this bro -
Z thx bro it's me @78190-facebook78 I win 2x
-
Lol this last day I eat 5 Chicken It's good no?
-
33 985
-
33 983
-
I I I I I I I I 0.0 I-----I
-
33 981
-
[Forum Game] Guess the favourite tank paint of the person below you
REDOUANE78190 replied to SOUR_APPLE in Forum Games
Yes like Glitch -
[Forum Game] Guess the favourite tank paint of the person below you
REDOUANE78190 replied to SOUR_APPLE in Forum Games
Nope Lime -
[Forum Game] Guess the favourite tank paint of the person below you
REDOUANE78190 replied to SOUR_APPLE in Forum Games
Me too it is Wat******* I'm like this paint
Jump to content


































































