Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Blue-Flame-Dragon

Tanker
  • Posts

    807
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Blue-Flame-Dragon

  1. Blue-Flame-Dragon

    Parkour Survival 2018

    Check this out then <_< -_- :ph34r:
  2. Blue-Flame-Dragon

    Parkour Survival 2018

    This is possibly due to concentration of power among a few friends... Either they should clearly mention the rules at the starting or make no changes after it is announced publicaly.
  3. Blue-Flame-Dragon

    Parkour Survival 2018

    I completely agree on that, gotta have a check on this.
  4. Blue-Flame-Dragon

    [BnD] Air Bender

    I'd like to join :ph34r: :ph34r:
  5. Blue-Flame-Dragon

    Parkour Survival 2018

    There are only 5 challenges
  6. Blue-Flame-Dragon

    Parkour Survival 2018

    Only after taking prior permission from the event helpers...
  7. Blue-Flame-Dragon

    Parkour Survival 2018

    It's easy t do if you have some nice years of experience with you... It made possible for us to do it :) #BzumBzumBrekeke
  8. Blue-Flame-Dragon

    Parkour Survival 2018

    What's this?
  9. Blue-Flame-Dragon

    Parkour Survival 2018

    Can't say that xD But the teams number will have a huge fall maybe only 30-40 will survive as far as creativity is concerned
  10. Blue-Flame-Dragon

    Parkour Survival 2018

    There are a total of 5 challenges... so difficulty needs to be more :D ... but yeah I came up with a nice idea and maybe it'll work too :P
  11. Blue-Flame-Dragon

    Ideas for Augments!

    Ok, if this happens, I am gonna sue you for humiliation :ph34r: :ph34r:
  12. Blue-Flame-Dragon

    Parkour Survival 2018

    170 teams :)
  13. Blue-Flame-Dragon

    Parkour Survival 2018

    Everyone in the video should be flipped and the trick is not to be done with unflipped tanks, the helpers have to be flipped as well...
  14. Blue-Flame-Dragon

    Parkour Survival 2018

    Lol thnx It's going to be published tmrw not today...
  15. Blue-Flame-Dragon

    Parkour Survival 2018

    Yep u can
  16. Blue-Flame-Dragon

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Tousif has his name both, in former members and in members list xD
  17. Blue-Flame-Dragon

    Tanki Online now in Iran!

    I'd Love Indian :P Congratulations to Iranian community...
  18. Blue-Flame-Dragon

    [UoP] University of Parkour

    Good Luck ~ The Phantom Parkourists
  19. Blue-Flame-Dragon

    Parkour Survival 2018

    Paint <<Aerobatics>> I managed to translate this and found that it's for the players winning a parkour tournament..... Maybe it's for Parkour Survival 2k18
  20. Blue-Flame-Dragon

    Parkour Survival 2018

    He has his post after that ok?
  21. Blue-Flame-Dragon

    Parkour Survival 2018

    It's the correct spelling okay? nub :P Ya could check out the Parkour Archive section though...
  22. Blue-Flame-Dragon

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Hello folks, as per @kaisdf , I am in this clan via @taramash.
  23. Blue-Flame-Dragon

    Parkour Survival 2018

    Every team member gets the listed prize.
  24. Blue-Flame-Dragon

    Parkour Survival 2018

    Yes you can.
  25. Blue-Flame-Dragon

    Parkour Survival 2018

    Dicthater
×
×
  • Create New...