Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Coat

Tanker
  • Posts

    4 189
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Coat

  1. Coat

    Who inspires you?

    This one isn't cute tbh
  2. Coat

    Ask Players – AMA

    WINDOWS 10 It's an update for windows 10 and no, I don't have it, because it's not released yet. :P
  3. Coat

    Kit Review: Cupid

    Siberian kit review please :D
  4. Your "..;p" and Hate's "..;p" is always same xD
  5. Coat

    Happy Birthday!

    Happy Birthday personia! Your birthday is same as the Pakistan's Defence Day xD
  6. Nives, I've sent you friend request. Add me please, I wanna spend some memorable time with you. :)
  7. XDDD Nives will rank first tbh. I'll rank after 2 weeks (minimum).
  8. Coat

    [MTGA] Make Tanki Great Again

    k sorry delnina :P
  9. Coat

    Who inspires you?

    This is your pic?
  10. Coat

    Ask Players – AMA

    With Creators update? And are you waiting for Fall Creators Updates, anxiously like me? xD
  11. Coat

    Who inspires you?

    Ooh, a baby tofu? You must be so cute that time xD
  12. If the topic really belongs to all of us, you should give the ownership to everyone who says so cause everyone have equal rights. And as a member, I demand this ... xD
  13. Coat

    Interview with Mrs.Lonely

    +1 cos u said xD
  14. Coat

    Who inspires you?

    I also don't know what's that tbh.
  15. Can you make me the topic owner, hate?
  16. Coat

    Ask Players – AMA

    @Adriel.RB, which version of Windows do you use?
  17. Coat

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Nice. Could you add me, I wanna play with you,
  18. Coat

    Ask Players – AMA

    My main? Mad. I didn't know who had this nickname before... Copy what? How did I copy you m8? xD One of your friends (Hell-Hound) PMed me thinking that I'm you.. I said him that I'm not No.Parking but.....umm.. wait. I'll PM you.
×
×
  • Create New...