Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

AncientFire

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 351
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Everything posted by AncientFire

  1. AncientFire

    Let's Discuss Matchmaking

    Can MM stop putting us in battles that are like halfway over? I mean cmon there have been WAY too many battles where the timer is either 3 minutes or 1 minute left...
  2. AncientFire

    Your Strange Unusual Questions, My Answers.

    you did not answer my question from the previous page :(
  3. nah i figured out that it is my internet, even though i have a stable connection speed, some days it just doesn't work
  4. AncientFire

    Test Server Watch

    OPEN You get 10 million crystals and generalissmo rank.
  5. AncientFire

    ★ Tanki Online Wiki Hub ★

    Greetings Wiki Editors! I need to report an error: Page: Dictionary for players. Suggestion: In the "P" section the paint "Paisley Flame" is missing, please add it. I have found the correct link for you.
  6. AncientFire

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    @Demon_King is also my friend B)
  7. Can someone tell me which position @iMoneyMaker used to be in?
  8. AncientFire

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    HEY! GOLD is GOOD! It gives only 1k crystals which is AMAZING!!!! And it gives you +1 gold catch in your profile. :D
  9. AncientFire

    Ask a Battle Mod

    You can post your ideas in the ideas and suggestions section: http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showforum=182 I guess you can vote that player and a battle mod might come, if he catches the player multing, the player will be either given a warning or kicked.
  10. AncientFire

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I could have been first but I came into the party a bit late: ;/
  11. How did @Hate get the chat candidate position? The applications are closed...
  12. AncientFire

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    lol the opponents must be seriously triggered
  13. AncientFire

    Exactly how TO will die

    One day... there will be this VERY RARE occurrence, where all turrets will fire at once... (not intentionally ofc) and everyone will die at the same time, resulting in a massive tank extinction.
  14. AncientFire

    FUNNY nicknames in tanki.....

    @Trash
  15. Since I am twins + hunter, hammer with duplet is useless against me, so I'd go with magnum. These days I see magnum M0's killing Hornet M3's.
  16. AncientFire

    Funny/ Odd Garages.

    This guy is just.... idk https://ratings.tankionline.com/en/user/barristan_2013
  17. If someone's nickname is red that means that they are an admin, but what does blue mean?
  18. AncientFire

    Math

    lol i feel so dumb
  19. AncientFire

    Extremely rare occurrances

    I never really experienced anything rare. (If I remember correctly.)
  20. AncientFire

    Math

    RIP me I cant even remember what the top half of a fraction is called, I remember the bottom is denominator. But can someone tell me the top one? :unsure:
×
×
  • Create New...