Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Zak

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 339
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Zak

  1. Zak

    [ATD] Altitude

    I'm in this clan club. :ph34r:
  2. Zak

    Episode 192 of the V-LOG is live!

    When you gonna anounce about MoP?
  3. And those who didn't bought the Early Access offert? :lol:
  4. I have complained about this too, because developers didn't say that they will simply put the demonic skin in the shop, that's why i've decided to work hard to get it. But i think it's fair for those who didn't manage to play for this skin. You've paid time, others will pay money and some may find it in conts, so i think it's fair enough. Nice event Cedric (even i don't have any money to spend here) ! :ph34r:
  5. Zak

    Creative League

    I forget about that. Cg @Thiedes for becoming a candidate in the EN league, as well in the RU one. :) Hope you pass.
  6. Zak

    Episode 191 of the V-LOG is live!

    GOOD luck with your BAD luck.
  7. is watching in silence... Beware Cedric! :ph34r:
  8. Zak

    Farewell from Nives

    The famous super star: Cedric! :wub:
  9. This was a nice halloween gift. :wub:
  10. Zak

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Balance is just a joke.
  11. Zak

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Finally, time for achievement! :ph34r:
  12. Zak

    [Community HQ] now OPEN

    Nives, check my PM please xd.
  13. Zak

    Farewell from Nives

    I was expecting to say the same thing. :lol:
  14. Zak

    NIGHTMAAARE

    I was collecting some stars, and, and, and i SAW THIS THIS IS A HORROR MOVIE
  15. They will add these colors again in containers in the near future.
  16. Zak

    [Community HQ] now OPEN

    ples tell mi what's this for? :ph34r:
  17. Zak

    game is literally unplayable

    Ok i laught so hard at this xd
  18. I remember listening to this when i was a kid :lol: Happy halloween everyone, have a nice nightmates. :ph34r:
  19. Zak

    Tanki World Records

    How the judges are supposed to know that u have done this in 8 minutes? :huh:
×
×
  • Create New...