Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

gokuMI6

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 921
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gokuMI6

  1. I agree trend or no trend i do what i like , no one can force me , except my mom & god
  2. gokuMI6

    Ask Players – AMA

    I think he is busy spreading rabies everywhere :ph34r: Thank you i feared it will be the answer Thank you Dr.Savage for starting this topic :)
  3. gokuMI6

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Use the MU sales Get it before Wo ranks You will be dominating every battle
  4. gokuMI6

    Let's Discuss Skins!

    The wait is over at last , we can get XT for free But i am sad that they did not add new ones , i really like Rico XT & freeze +Hunter
  5. gokuMI6

    Let's Discuss Vulcan!

    Well , i have been seeing some Vulcan's And they were good , but not as good when it was relaesed And it still is one of the best choice for defence , specially in open maps I hope the coming rebalnce make it more balnced
  6. gokuMI6

    Let's Discuss Striker!

    Any body seeing Wall-E's in battle? I only see Stiker with Titan & Hunter & Viking
  7. gokuMI6

    Let's Discuss Ricochet!

    O , i equiped them both together in test server But due to lag couldn't really test it out
  8. I choose others So if I create a clan it would be to play with my friends And E-sports also give us 2 votes please And this
  9. Noooo i will kill you with Magunm , If you remove Smoky & Twins -_-
  10. gokuMI6

    Your Special abilities

    I can sleep any where , like a cut of tree
  11. gokuMI6

    Bermuda triangle

    Yoo know that time can strech ?
  12. gokuMI6

    Ask Players – AMA

    Ok , Railgun protection /Magnum protection :ph34r:
  13. gokuMI6

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Both are good Hammer is good for jumper & helper While rico will be used by jumpers in big jumpes & tricky tricks, For game , M3 rico is also good I have my M2 at 9/10 , with m0 wasp , i can do some parkour in space , i am a nub in parkour , but wana get better I got a pro frined , he told me to get M1 wasp 10/10 ,& his name is Swift smoky
  14. gokuMI6

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ^^ You still alive Dr.Svage ?
  15. gokuMI6

    Let's Discuss Ricochet!

    Can someone please chek out equiping the both alts together Is it good ?
  16. gokuMI6

    Let's Discuss Hammer!

    O so hammer's Alts make it OP Just like rico
  17. Alex is pretty balanced for all turrets i think If you want sniper paradise go to Highways,Brest,Massacre :ph34r:
  18. gokuMI6

    Let's Discuss Hammer!

    Oh , but in croweded maps like polygon , Standerd Hammer will be more good , since it will have more spread Well just only 10 % increaese in reload , you get 5 shots per clip , isnt it useful ?
  19. ^^ Sry lord I was really in need to know what others think what i found After the match with my friend
  20. gokuMI6

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I tried smoky M4 , i am gona get it as M3 in this acc I used it with P.T.S alt , 100k [rented it for 5k] It was god like for me , i am a hardcore Smoker and i liked it I used it with both Viking & Hunter M4 I liked Hunter more cause it was stable , but the combo which looks cool is Viking Smoky Even as a Standerd M4 it was good , if protections are around popping a DD wont hurt It was very good for getting kill , even though i had FPS at 10-15 all the shots i made counted and i was geting good K/D above 1.5 M4 smoky is good , if you know how to shoot
  21. gokuMI6

    Let's Discuss Hammer!

    So M1 alt + wasp And M2 alt +Medium hull ?
  22. gokuMI6

    [Community HQ] now OPEN

    No ,only HTML5 Flash worked fine for me always :wub:
  23. ^^^^ Well i play it because it is the easiest way to get in E-sports and most clans require XP/BP I agree that some players think like that , not everyone , do not just generalise
  24. I agree 100000% And the no damage in XP/BP battle , Other battles , refresh wont hurt But in an XP/BP match , i say i have to reenter and when i am back my which has been winning 3-0 Will be at a loss of 3-7
×
×
  • Create New...