Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

TankiNoob2000

Tanker
  • Posts

    475
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TankiNoob2000

  1. TankiNoob2000

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    You've been banned for being a loser
  2. TankiNoob2000

    [Forum Game] Basketball

    Ok then the guy passes back to me and I put it in again!
  3. TankiNoob2000

    What Did You Wear For Halloween?

    My little bro is sick cause of coughing :( I'll give out candy if I can
  4. TankiNoob2000

    [Forum Game]Rate the Joke ! Write the Joke

    7/10 God: What are they doing down there? Angel: They're making milk from almonds God:What? I gave them like 8 animals to get milk from Angel:They don't like that milk God: *mockingly* They don't like that milk (flips a table)
  5. TankiNoob2000

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    I ban you for not spelling gta
  6. TankiNoob2000

    Happy Birthday!

    Happy Birthday!:)
  7. TankiNoob2000

    [Forum Game] Have You Ever? [HYE]

    No. HYE met someone famous?
  8. TankiNoob2000

    Halloween 2018 in «Tanki Online»

    We would be robbing them of crystals
  9. TankiNoob2000

    If you could have a superpower what would it be

    Fast forwarding time
  10. TankiNoob2000

    [Forum Game] Basketball

    Putting it in again! Pass 1
  11. TankiNoob2000

    [Forum Game] Corrupt-A-Wish.

    Granted but you're Detective Comics 27 Batman. I wish to never go to school again
  12. TankiNoob2000

    [Forum Game] Basketball

    Another ball scored!
  13. TankiNoob2000

    Let's Discuss Missions!

    New system looks better IMO
  14. TankiNoob2000

    [Forum Game] Basketball

    Putting it in for the score!
  15. TankiNoob2000

    Molly's - Chapter 13 [Tankiverse Fanfic]

    Another one :) Put chapter 14 as a Halloween special
  16. TankiNoob2000

    Are you the oldest child, middle,youngest or only child?

    I'm a middle. How bout you?
  17. TankiNoob2000

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    You've been banned for being a master
×
×
  • Create New...