-
Posts
464 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by P.4.R.K.O.U.R
-
For any natural number n,(n-1)!=n!÷n Therefore, 0!=(1-1)!=1!÷1=1. I felt this question hadn't been answered.
-
Or probably word it more clearly next time... The huge amount of time it took for the question to be answered is proof that the people soon realised the question wasn't what it sounded to be. Otherwise, finding the answer was so easy- just look up in the Archives which topics have a 'Main topic' and which don't. IDC the rewards were crap anyway.
-
I submitted Issue 23 too! We deserve to win...
-
That means I understood the question wrong. -_- I thought the question was which was the last issue that was published over the month before Issue 83.
-
Why is the Challenge page still showing the rewards of Challenge #2 of the Archive? If it's of the February Challenge, why place it in both Archive and Current Challenge Rewards list? It can be misleading.
-
How many people have submitted the correct answer?
-
Reminds me of the mysterious Goosebumps novels... Amazing.
-
I hope I got 3rd place :ph34r:
-
I stumbled upon a valuable page that probably held the answer... Hope I win this time. :ph34r:
-
7-year-old aspiring tanki pro?
-
So it's a gamble...
-
So basically, if you don't want to participate in the War and don't buy any of the paints, you can't win prizes of different tiers of the Challenge? I know for sure I have enough life to not gain anything from the War, but not being able to get Challenge rewards would be bad...
-
Delfin saw that you wrote "most of whom loved within 3 miles of the shoreline." And he doesn't love typos... Well written.
-
But the problem is that Striker always receives self damage while Thunder doesn't.
-
Announcement Big Changes Coming To The Newspaper This February
P.4.R.K.O.U.R replied to Flexoo in Newspaper Archive
...The world exploded.Thou shalt not anger Flexoo, echoed the voice of the great mult. "Amen", prayed the mults. -
Pi, Volume Integral, Athlete, Theta, Deathly Hallows and the best- Random. I like that.
-
I would hate to have the next War ruined by crappy Challenges.
-
Announcement Big Changes Coming To The Newspaper This February
P.4.R.K.O.U.R replied to Flexoo in Newspaper Archive
Newspaper will be dropped soon -
Shot colours for striker are always in gold tier. I hope next time there's one for non-buyers too.
-
Hoping for the next CtS contest...
-
1 more day...
-
Just a few Promo Codes? You can do a lot better than that, Tanki.
-
Yay! No more spawn killing in Highways!
-
The overdrive are so powerful and ridiculous that they either shouldn't be added, or should be limited to once or twice in a battle (not per person but the battle as a whole). Probably the Nuclear supply could be modified for this purpose.
Jump to content


































































