-
Posts
1 115 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Everything posted by ILiveOnTheChatBox123
-
38,156
-
^267 268
-
Life gives a variety of citrus fruits, including the lemon. Why did the Japanese Kamikazes wear helmets if they wanted to die?
-
No Viking would ever go for a Titan's dome, and a player in the dome does not have a better shot on a Viking using their overdrives so they are not really countermeasures.
-
-310
-
Fewer Clans will mean fewer players buying the clan pass, which means less revenue, which means devs say no. (Also means fewer players, which means fewer buyers, which means less revenue, which means devs add a new feature...)
-
Valid ideas for shot effects
ILiveOnTheChatBox123 replied to TargetEngineer_99 in Ideas and Suggestions
Is this a new category? -
category Ideas for Hulls and Overdrives!
ILiveOnTheChatBox123 replied to Ilia.ArchangeI in Ideas and Suggestions
I don't think that would be fair to Titan users, maybe make a small radius around the base where no ODs work? -
Player @hamsterboy14 has been banned for 1 hour. Reason: not banning @MartinGarrix15 for the obvious problem of considering myself and @hamsterboy14 opposing views. I can't be that @hamsterboy14 would actually disagree with my brilliance, so Martin made a mistake. (I know jokes are not always good when complicated, but if you understand...)
-
[Forum Game] This Topic Will Never Be Closed Because... (Attempt)
ILiveOnTheChatBox123 replied to ILiveOnTheChatBox123 in Forum Games
But it might close since a blue MOON is rare. -
Player @hamsterboy14has been banned for 10 minutes for advising others to be creative. You need to be a little old school sometimes.
-
Great job, the humor was well written. Write some more if you can! I am sure if Russian admins receive such messages in English, and they can't decipher it, it will help you not get accepted as a Russian Newspaper Reporter.
-
-313
-
[Forum Game] This Topic Will Never Be Closed Because... (Attempt)
ILiveOnTheChatBox123 replied to ILiveOnTheChatBox123 in Forum Games
TWNC because the sky is blue. -
How is reputation factored? Does it count if one person gives me better/worse ratings than everyone else, or the system can't differentiate?
-
-309
-
[Forum Game] This Topic Will Never Be Closed Because... (Attempt)
ILiveOnTheChatBox123 replied to ILiveOnTheChatBox123 in Forum Games
TWNC since it will gain popularity. (Bold prediction) -
[Forum Game] Write your superpower and the person below adds a side effect.
ILiveOnTheChatBox123 replied to Ambitious in Forum Games
But it hurts to have your head in one place and the rest of your body elsewhere. I can look exactly like whomever I want. -
Valid Select 3 maps you don't want to play via MM system
ILiveOnTheChatBox123 replied to joe_mara in Ideas and Suggestions
The map pool will have to be large enough for this, I am afraid if I don't pick the same maps as others, I may occasionally end up in a battle full of campers!? -
The Best of the Amateur Writing Section - 2018
ILiveOnTheChatBox123 replied to Flexoo in Writers' Corner
Will there be such a topic about 2019? -
[Forum Game] Write your superpower and the person below adds a side effect.
ILiveOnTheChatBox123 replied to Ambitious in Forum Games
Since you can't commit any crimes between the walls of your prison-cell. I can control the weather. -
guide HTML5 New Feature: In-Game Radar
ILiveOnTheChatBox123 replied to Viking4s in Newspaper Archive
Useful feature, but you can't use the minus key so it nerfs my tank. -
Valid | Random | New Battle format/Game mode
ILiveOnTheChatBox123 replied to Goges in Ideas and Suggestions
I am for this if you change equipment every re-spawn.
Jump to content


































































