-
Posts
290 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by ColePalmer
-
Please 75% on garrage and 3x DCC
-
We have to create map with harder for takin Gold Boxes, and a way easier. I am hunting 1-2 golds per week, till today. This week = 0 golds :( . Maybe if the map is short range and golds drop only at the corners will be cool, there is not so easy for take. But for me will be easy :P such as Kungur drop zones.
-
Take your words away, my clan and my friends play on more than 40 maps such as Polygon, Silence, Red Alert, Sandal, Barda, Osa, Noise, Massacre, Madness, Subway, Station, Wolfenstein, Berlin, Monte Carlo, Forest, Bridges and much more. And the worst think is the removing of Deck-9, Canyon, Platform, Moon Silence, Silence II, Crash, Galery and much more maps...
-
#BringBackDeck-9
-
I miss Moon Silence, Canyon and Galery. I can say i never played in Galery but as i see, it is perfect for parkour. Also Canyon, best for railgun and twins. I remember the good moments with my friend nikolaydene where we fighted every day on Canyon, i have hunted much golds there from my old account. Each of this maps are great. Great topic too man.
-
where are the crystals, s we see on the picture, the crystal line dont show ur crystals, did u hided them??
-
Who are the winners
-
Picture number 2 - Video of The week 62 As I see, the tanker is in orange paint. And, From server laggs, he cannot take the gold. If you remember, in Tanki Online V-Log 61, Semyon Kirov said, the new video of the week must be gold fail with orange paint. I think that this is the photo from video of the week contest. And also he was just fighting for that gold and he though he will make epic fail, now it is funny fail! Word count: 77 Good Luck to all!
-
Actually not only parkourists buy it. Fans of XP/BP buy it too because they dont want to play with each turres and hulls. and clan participants buy it too. Me and my members buy it for clan wars!
-
And u tryed to write: "Am i noob?" , Not "I am noob". Do not talk Russian if you cant. Нубове, леле кви сте идиоти.....
-
Lol you just not typed right at russian: Я нуб? Да
-
Lol i completed that rank for total of 11 days
-
My logo isnot there cuz i am test :D
-
Yes really love. FB moderator paint Mwhahahahahah :D
-
Who? Me?
-
Kk soz really soz
-
Turbo you know that if u search clan you r welcome in SA. With ur help we will make clan stronger and cooler.
-
I am on test. Soon i will get special paint. :D
-
I am a fb admin yay but not official. And i can help you with that contest.
-
Alt is alternative account?
-
Its not on russian, its on bulgarian loool
-
I think that this daily missions are very cool but here is my idea: new challenge is: Do a purchase in the garage for 10000/ 30000/ 100000 crystals. (Rewards: 20000 crystals.) Second mission: Purchase crystals. (Reward: a free MU on a tank) Third mission: Earn a Double Crystal card (Reward: some crystals or suplies) Fourth Mission: Buy a Pro Ticket Pass. (Reward: Some suplies) Fifth mission: Purchase Double Damage/Reapir Kit/ Double Armor/ Mine/ Speed Boost for amount of200/ 500/ 1000 Crystals(Reward: Crystals or free MU)
Jump to content



































































