Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

ColePalmer

Tanker
  • Posts

    290
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ColePalmer

  1. ColePalmer

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    527 -_- Fix ur mistakes
  2. ColePalmer

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    U made mistake guys -_- 525
  3. ColePalmer

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    521 gg, go more)) Its so easy...
  4. ColePalmer

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    XD just leave this and go on Helpers VS Players Banned for idk
  5. ColePalmer

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for not helping in Helpers vs. players. Btw really help me...
  6. Maybe I am... But who I am? Cycle
  7. ColePalmer

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for having 3 numbers in his name.
  8. ColePalmer

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    Lol. I made the record in this game :P 516
  9. ColePalmer

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for dying by boss
  10. ColePalmer

    [Forum Game] Guess the Rank

    No Liu general?
×
×
  • Create New...