Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

cube3e

Content Helper
  • Posts

    775
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by cube3e

  1. Why are old, unpopular maps removed from the game? I mean, what's the need to remove them? Some people still enjoy them...
  2. cube3e

    Live Q&A - Winners

    Even Hazel knows that Tanki X sucks. XD
  3. cube3e

    Live Q&A - Winners

    So many players are being mislead on the livestream, lol. The code isn't '@williew'. @williew was just the guy who made that pic. The contest is a V-LOG contest, I'm sure there are no codes in the livestream.
  4. cube3e

    Live Q&A - Winners

    Yeah :D I'm ready!
  5. cube3e

    Complaint Book

  6. cube3e

    Live Q&A - Winners

    Mind making all modifications of turrets/hulls/protection modules accessible to buy? It sucks that high-rankers are forced to have to buy the M3 modification of an item as it's very costly.
  7. cube3e

    Live Q&A - Winners

    I'm pretty sure the contest is a V-LOG contest... Also it's common sense that there wouldn't be a code in a 2 hour video, no one would bother to check. On top of that, it'd be way too easy. Wouldn't be that hard finding a code somewhere on the screen during a low-quality Skype video chat... Sometimes servers are overwhelmed/overloaded by the amount of players accessing them that they automatically go offline.
  8. cube3e

    Live Q&A - Winners

    Why do you not have a ratings profile? Can I not have one too please?
  9. cube3e

    CLOSED — Cedric's "Virtual Office"

    Why don't you have a ratings profile? The same with Godmode_ON, sidlob, etc.
  10. cube3e

    Ask a Battle Mod

    What exactly do Battle Moderators do and how long do they do it for per day/week?
  11. cube3e

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    And also it stays in your garage forever, lol.
  12. cube3e

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    I guess now you can buy 2-3 years of work and time-dedication for just €25.
  13. cube3e

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I was confused by what he said too.
  14. cube3e

    May Holidays, Sales and Goodies Coming!

    Hey, I have an idea, keep this new "supply" in the game.
  15. cube3e

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Special thanks to iMoneyMaker.
  16. cube3e

    May Holidays, Sales and Goodies Coming!

    Why only 2 days of MU sales? :'( Been waiting ages for them.
  17. cube3e

    Episode 132 of the V-LOG is here

    I liked the 75 crystal fee to buy unlimited usage of supplies.
  18. cube3e

    Episode 132 of the V-LOG is here

    English V-LOG Code: Russian V-LOG Code:
  19. cube3e

    May Holidays, Sales and Goodies Coming!

    I remember when they used to be dropped 10 times as often.
  20. cube3e

    CLOSED — Cedric's "Virtual Office"

    Be happy, don't jinx it.
  21. cube3e

    "Hire a spectator" service

    Doesn't this topic idea kinda belong to Ilia and Mia?... This service would be excellent during Masters of Parkour 2017.
  22. cube3e

    Episode 131 of the V-LOG is here

    Yes but many, many people have already figured that out by now.
  23. cube3e

    Episode 131 of the V-LOG is here

    The code for the English V-LOG is THE1ST. The code for the Russian V-LOG is МАГНУМ.
×
×
  • Create New...