Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

gabriele02

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 415
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gabriele02

  1. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Fire wasp battle members at 3:00pm UTC+0 If u guys wana come send me PM Attention! Theese battles only for ranks WO3 to Capitan
  2. gabriele02

    Gold Boxes!

    Today I almost got gold :( :) Today I saw how one lady ranking up!
  3. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    oh ok :)
  4. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    yes time is 3:00 UTC+0 well im not so sure but ill see :)
  5. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Hey guys! Im organize wasp/fire battle for tomorow because 2X fund!!! :) (we can get good fund and and gold boxes!) So all info: Rules: Fire/wasp battle members at 11:00 UTC+0 Fire wasp battle members at 3:00pm UTC+0 If u guys wana come post that u want to come and tell me time 11:00am or 3:00pm or both times and allo and me to frnds Attention! Theese battles only for ranks WO3 to Capitan
  6. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    np :)
  7. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    good luck! :)
  8. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Today I almost got gold :( :) Today I saw how one lady ranking up!
  9. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Hey guys look this clan>>Clan "Ice Knights" [iK] <<Copied our style :)
  10. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    he coming soon :) (litle late cuz hes coming home from doctor)
  11. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Training without pro pass May 7,10:00am UTC,EN1(any) May 8,10:00am UTC,EN1(any)
  12. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    U do parkour with freeze? :O
  13. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Bye ;)
  14. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    u can?? or cant??
  15. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    :( I saw him few times online :(
  16. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    XD :D
  17. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    ok ok :) dont worry :)
  18. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    anyone online now??umm??
  19. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    nope I have traceur
  20. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Guys I have created my own club take a look ;)
  21. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Guys I cant even come at May6 so u have to do training without me :(
  22. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Congrats
  23. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    lol
  24. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    He knows (hes old friend of mine from Legendary Wariors [LW])
  25. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    how are u guys??
×
×
  • Create New...