Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

gabriele02

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 415
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gabriele02

  1. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    How many of them are active in war time..? SLT? And he lags badly.. Also hornet is weakest m3.
  2. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Hi, I love you
  3. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    No its mine too
  4. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Because its not fair and is against the rules. Do you like when peole hax to get golds? :huh:
  5. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Why M3 allowed in the war? Only m3s our clan has is isida. And isida is not allowed. We'll get rekt.
  6. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I could if you had skype :'(
  7. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    The first one is by me oke C:
  8. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Hello, I am very caring and friendly person. Im good in making drinks and cooking food, im also very very smexy. I have no life and i have 50k crystals. I have 8 M2s and 2 M1s. My family is very nice. My older brother is kaisdf (he is not real brother, my dad adopted him.) My dad is legendary ToFu. My gradfather is the leader (with cool nickname) zenith. Idk who is my mom... If anyone wanna be girfriend please PM me on skype :*
  9. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Person:GET A LIFE! -_-Me:What is LIFE? :huh:
  10. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    CoolNicknames.com
  11. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    No, TO iz DEAD
  12. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Nug clan? Hello....??
  13. gabriele02

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    GOOOD
  14. gabriele02

    Parkour Life Hacks

    I've seen... It always happens to PPS.. Hhh
  15. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    https://postimg.org/image/rdvss73bd guys, pl0x see that xddddd
  16. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    L000L I thought fame loves spam.. But ok xd..
  17. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Lol wut, im not a buyer and my kd suxs also..
  18. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Can a person not from clan join my team and be 3rd player? Pls
  19. gabriele02

    Cricketers' Corner

    What is cricket
×
×
  • Create New...