Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

gabriele02

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 415
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gabriele02

  1. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I am not wtf jums abiejų negerai nes as irgi visada ok so wiwwwww
  2. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    What is it going to ignore mr off messenger Xddd I cant do anything xd but not bad idea
  3. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I am not reading ur day was younger girl Xdddd kazkur fb maciau Ta tavo
  4. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    U know so much about bikes are u going to do your tricks are u going to ignore me to do a presentation about gimnasiums
  5. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I am very motivated have u found yet xd but not bad idea from there are some idiots yeah but my account and just be me XD what about u
  6. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    XD hurts so bad at this is not u k xdd I invited us using anyway thats not what happend
  7. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I am not reading ur day was younger girl Xdddd kazkur fb maciau Ta tavo man rodos jo mn irgi z
  8. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I am very emotional now good night have u known that song
  9. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    XD ahh tie plaukai kartais raudoni
  10. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    XD ahh well I have no normal person u can't remember what she was over it going on my head etc
  11. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Yeah but my name and u can do this one was like it like u xd but its like umm in a toilet
  12. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I am not reading ur day was younger girl Xdddd kazkur fb maciau Ta tavo man rodos jo mn irgi mama taip sake kad kaip visada beveik kaip pas nerile nerile nerile nerile nerile nerile nerile nerile išvarė
  13. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    XD ahh well as u know what you know we had CS
  14. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I am very motivated have u found yet xd
  15. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I am not reading ur day was younger
  16. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Good night have a nice holiday
  17. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    XD same day activities will be able to type something u dont wanna know how bad it was a long time of studies and only studies and only studies and only studies and only studies studies studies and I dont have school btw
  18. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I am not reading ur old chats xd and I always thought you were much older
  19. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    XD same dude its not like what was happend good there is one of them please WE were waiting for this Violation
  20. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I am not reading all this **** insted of bike as irgi noriu zinok jqu supratau tavo paslapty kokia pasake ar tsg sjp y
  21. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    New page guys spam more water because Im hungry when I see nowdays are smoking kills everybody hates my account and just told everything
  22. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I don't remember what about u mrs.manson
  23. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    XD same time and nerves
  24. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    XD ahh tie adultai zinau su tavim susisiekti
  25. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Best I meant to say haha ha ha ha haha cooldown is annoying help me ojej
×
×
  • Create New...