-
Posts
1 415 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by gabriele02
-
But there's one more vid, with 6,5k
-
One of my vids had 58k views but got deleted due to copy right :ccc
-
yas do u
-
I am not reading, dont wanna be normal
-
Bridges ExtremeStunt Don Me
-
Lol ex remember this?
-
YES I REMEMBER XDD..We were shooting wall with thunder and kais healin us
-
That was when kais wasnt famous yet
-
lol
-
Oh gosh, I have kais's rank up vid
-
OMG what, I don't remember
-
Srry I was distracted
-
Sandbox!
-
But I don't have time
-
And I want to
-
I should play tanki more
-
DJ Snake
-
Listen, I am erick
-
Farm
-
Silence
-
Polygon
-
Chernobyl
-
Idk why
-
Berlin
-
Anyway, what's up?
Jump to content










































































