Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

GENERAL_H_A_M_Z_A_9

Tanker
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GENERAL_H_A_M_Z_A_9

  1. GENERAL_H_A_M_Z_A_9

    [Interview] RIDDLER_8: Who is he?

    I thought he is 8 years old and thats why he used "8" in his username...
  2. GENERAL_H_A_M_Z_A_9

    My opinion about the Gold Box Supply.

    drop 200 for 2nd subscriber plss
  3. GENERAL_H_A_M_Z_A_9

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    Damn did one answer wrong :/
  4. GENERAL_H_A_M_Z_A_9

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    2 minutes
  5. GENERAL_H_A_M_Z_A_9

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    Actually this was pretty easy
  6. GENERAL_H_A_M_Z_A_9

    Buyers Save Tanki

    This argument makes me laugh every time I see it. Where would Tanki be without the other millions of players who don't buy? We depend on you as much as you depend on us. Get off your high horse and have some respect for people who don't want to invest real money into a game Copied from kirby2008
  7. You just need to advertise a bit and im sure many people will come all you need to advertise is Play our game for FREE and get a chance to win an Ipad
  8. Next time visit Afghanistan
  9. GENERAL_H_A_M_Z_A_9

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    Its not allowed
  10. GENERAL_H_A_M_Z_A_9

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    You cant post answers -.-
  11. GENERAL_H_A_M_Z_A_9

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    Just google tanki online sun and u will get the answer
  12. GENERAL_H_A_M_Z_A_9

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    Easy :D 10K
  13. GENERAL_H_A_M_Z_A_9

    WARNING – Keep your account safe!

    You guys only receive PMs with scam links while I get this...
  14. GENERAL_H_A_M_Z_A_9

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    So the 50% discount on viking was incorrect? Edit: I think that was also correct because here it says that there will be a discount on 3 medium hulls.
  15. GENERAL_H_A_M_Z_A_9

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    Guys please don't flood now.
  16. GENERAL_H_A_M_Z_A_9

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    Damn! I selected 6K :/
  17. GENERAL_H_A_M_Z_A_9

    CLOSED — Cedric's "Virtual Office"

    Any plan on doing Where have I seen that? contest again?
  18. GENERAL_H_A_M_Z_A_9

    [Forum Game] Rate A Fake Password

    8/10 Cbg1eh5p0e5X
  19. GENERAL_H_A_M_Z_A_9

    Performance problem - appears yesterday

    Hi! Read this http://en.tankiwiki.com/Low_FPS
  20. GENERAL_H_A_M_Z_A_9

    Scheduled Maintenance and Update

    Enlighten me with those pointers. :)
  21. GENERAL_H_A_M_Z_A_9

    posting screen shots

    Well IDK whats the problem but I cant post via IE.
  22. GENERAL_H_A_M_Z_A_9

    Death of Legend

    RIP :(
  23. GENERAL_H_A_M_Z_A_9

    [Forum Game] Guess how old is player below you

    No 18?
  24. GENERAL_H_A_M_Z_A_9

    [Forum Game] Basketball

    Pass 1
  25. GENERAL_H_A_M_Z_A_9

    posting screen shots

    IK you have to post URL in the option of "Image" but if I do that using I.E and press ok nothing happens.
×
×
  • Create New...