Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

spiderman1000

Tanker
  • Posts

    570
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by spiderman1000

  1. spiderman1000

    Happy Birthday!

    Man, you forum moderators are really outdoing yourself. Special thanks to @Mr.Nibbles and @ControlledChaos for making this page a success.
  2. spiderman1000

    [Forum Game] Paints

    Desert PS: answer this question honestly How many of you use tanki online wiki for finding the answers for this forum game.
  3. spiderman1000

    [Forum Game] Pokemon names

    Mantine
  4. spiderman1000

    [Forum Game] Count, but avoid being number 13.

    0 PAM will have to bring me a real, living moltres or else he will wander in forests forever in search of one. (PS: i waited a long time to be the hero no.0)
  5. spiderman1000

    [Forum Game] Answer the question

    team jgr with dm jgr (PS: i did answer it right, right?) Did you like tanki with flash?
  6. But then they teleport right above you so if you summon a sword or a boeing 747 then................ I am like bruce from bruce almighty.
  7. spiderman1000

    Conspiracy theories

    I'll start. Corona virus is someone playing plague inc. in real life
  8. spiderman1000

    Conspiracy theories

    Ever had a conspiracy theory and wanted to tell it? well, this is the place. But keep in mind the rules. 1. The conspiracy theories should not insult anyone. 2. No spamming, flooding, you get the gist 3. The language should be appropriate. 4. The theory should be appropriate. 5. In case i miss something important, i will update the rules. please check them regularly. 6. Accept the opinion of others and dont insult others or their theories, even if their theory says unicorns are real and earth is flat. (Although the earth being flat is highly unlikely. reasons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-HhCwYD7rc ) 7. Respect others' theories, and others in general, specially the official staff. So, lets begin!
  9. spiderman1000

    Unpopular Opinions

    I approve ?
  10. spiderman1000

    Admit something!

    I admit that i was banned from in game chat once for 6 mins. it was for flooding. i didn't know about it so i said gold plssss..... into 17 and i got a warning. not knowing what happen i type gold +++... into 30 and got banned. 3 days later i realised what happened and i have never been banned ever since.
  11. Why am i searching stuff i would never search in my life? Also can you guys post a little on 'meme wars'. It needs good memes.
  12. I'll be alfred and call batman for evacuation. PBM is stuck alone in outer space and is the last human. (Hint: wanna cheat? what if channel on youtube made a vid about this) PS: I did! I said in reality. also you don't have to pay me cause i didn't pay you in first place and also if you turned off the computer then wont you be stuck in it forever like in wreck it ralph?
  13. spiderman1000

    [Forum Game] Paints

    0range WARNING! the spoiler may hang 90% of the PC's For some reason i cant see the sun
  14. spiderman1000

    pokemon talk or poketalk

    I guess we wont reach 10 posts till wednesday so RIP poketalk ?
  15. spiderman1000

    [Forum Game] Pokemon names

    Bro pokemon only. Golem
  16. spiderman1000

    [Forum Game] Avoid The Question

    I dont have a pet dog Do you like cats? PS: i am avoiding my own question because my post glitched and it double posted and IDK how to delete it
  17. spiderman1000

    [Forum Game] Avoid The Question

    Dogs are good pets. What is your favourite dog breed?
  18. spiderman1000

    Your Strange Unusual Questions, My Answers.

    Like this:- I Being a loner Food Because you can be here. Who is R U and what place is Answer R questions? Dead stuff is not affected by CPR. No the fire brigade came in the way. PS: i like answering as well.
  19. spiderman1000

    Unpopular Opinions

    My unpopular opinion.........
×
×
  • Create New...