Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Baphy

Tanker
  • Posts

    553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by Baphy

  1. Yes, currently everything is being passed to HD, hulls, turrets, supplies (boxes), the maps (currently there is only sandbox and forest HD) and everything will be updated to new graphics, even the shooting effects
  2. The truth is that I am very disappointed with the 3rd version of the interface, I don't like it at all, there are hardly any changes, I hope they put the second version of the battle interface. I like that one more This are better
  3. Baphy

    Share your Artwork!

    Yesterday I did a grass test in and taking advantage of it, I textured the bonk combined with hornet (the grass is still not completely mastered jsjsjs)
  4. Baphy

    Share your Artwork!

    at the request of @xPuma I bring the golden keychain. There are 2 versions, 1 without reflections and the 2nd with reflections Without reflections: With reflections:
  5. Baphy

    Share your Artwork!

    And here the first combo with textures made in "substance"
  6. Baphy

    Share your Artwork!

    Today I have started with the program "substance 3D painter", to make textures, and then I have practiced a bit with the tanki models. Here are some tests from today
  7. Baphy

    New contextual tutorial

    what there is currently is only the first part
  8. At first it was only for new accounts, you had to play 3 matchmaking battles to be able to chat in the lobby. In the last patch, September 2, they also added that inactive accounts would be added to this system, although, it mentions only inactive accounts that they will not be able to chat both in MM and in the lobby. You can see it here:
  9. I don't see any logic in it, wanting to put modern things on old things, the cartridges have been made for the new skins with their own animations, smoke or dust, too, are things for the new skins, I don't see the logic in putting things on them old if they already have a purpose, come back as skins from the past, not come back from the past and make them as new
  10. That you must post it in Bugs and Glitches Reports with a video or an image (in this case, video is better )
  11. i think this can help you payments@alternativa.games
  12. No, they said that in the MM there would only be the remastered maps, in the pro battles, remastered and normal
  13. Baphy

    Question

    For that problem you must contact support (help@tankionline.com) through gmail and explain the problem, if the purchase was like that, they will surely add the additional module to your account
  14. Baphy

    Locked out of my tanki online acc

    the only way to deactivate your 2fa is through support (help@tankionline.com) through gmail
  15. https://www.instagram.com/stories/tankionlineen/2912628665583232996/ here in instagram
  16. Baphy

    Loss of friendlist

    Yes, they have been deleted, with 1 year of inactivity your list of friends is deleted. And with a week the friend requests that have been sent to you yo can read more information here Friends System
  17. Baphy

    Store

    I don't think that we, the helpers of the game, can know that, if you want you can put this question as an idea in Ideas and Suggestions or if you would like a 100000000000% accurate answer from the head developer, you can ask the developers directly at Questions to developers and they will answer you in some vlog they do on their official youtube channel
  18. in flash for me, was keyboard, now in HTML5, mouse
  19. Baphy

    THE BIG CHANGE

    or discord
×
×
  • Create New...