Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Baphy

Tanker
  • Posts

    553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by Baphy

  1. Hi! today I come with this new idea: show the information of the hull or turret on the ratings page. At the top left of the box, the following information would be displayed as an icon: -the modification it has -the skin (xt, legacy, ultra ... etc) -the shooting effect -the augment here is the image of how it would look: https://prnt.sc/106kbia
  2. I did not like the update of hiding the messages because if someone is bothering you, after hiding the messages you will continue to see them and if they mention you it will be annoying I prefer that the message is not displayed
  3. Baphy

    New website. Now.

    It's true, I think they have put it very recently
  4. Baphy

    New website. Now.

    wow this is oficial? I mean, are they new things?
  5. Baphy

    Continuing experiments

    i like this experiment
  6. Hello, in this time that I have been playing in html5 I have been able to see that when playing XP / BP or some battle that does not need supplies, the supply bar is still there and for me that confuses or does not leave full visibility, I would like them to remove it for example in XP / BP
×
×
  • Create New...