-
Posts
2 929 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
42
Everything posted by dogm45
-
I played a few games and just to make my point about shaft. I targeted them in a few battles and through out the entire game they couldn't setup. I spent the entire battles destroying them "easy targets". Poor shaft!!!!
-
I don't know if your aware but Shaft can not keep up. Dev's need to think about what I'm saying. Shaft is being overwhelmed out on the battlefield. You almost don't dare to even go into scope mode especially at my rank. It has become like an outdated piece of equipment.
-
After testing for two days my head is twisted. This is called the twisted rebalance. I'm going to be nice!!!! :angry:
-
Hot question: What came first? The chicken or the chicken egg?
dogm45 replied to golden5648 in Archive
Way back two birds that were not chickens created a mutant egg, which we call a chicken today. When we talk in terms of chicken, then mutant egg came first. This mutant egg came from two birds that were not chickens. This mutant bird went on to bread with the rest of these birds which produced many more mutants we call chickens today! -
.
-
Don't forget two updates back heavy hulls got an increase in protection. Turrets should be increase in the damage not a decrease.
-
Shaft should get an increase in damage with "out of scope mode" and "in scope mode". Because the HP on the Heavy hulls received increases two updates ago. B) Firebird should not decrease damage due to the heavy hull HP increases two updates ago. An increase in Turrets damage should be increased due to the increase in hp with Heavy Hulls.
-
.
-
I really am not concerned about mouse controls.
-
.
-
It's seems to of picked the speed up a few hours later. B)
-
Forum is very, very, very, very, very, very, very slow to load and post. I like the update. I would of added the Warrant Officer 1 & 2 in the General category.
Jump to content



























































