Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

dogm45

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 928
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

Everything posted by dogm45

  1. dogm45

    The Dog Pound

    We can thank the Squirrel for maintaining and regenerating second-growth of Oak forests! 10 thumbs up to the Squirrels!!! :)
  2. dogm45

    The Dog Pound

    Nice!!!
  3. dogm45

    The Dog Pound

    All transparent images from google. No big deal, just have to be creative a little!
  4. dogm45

    The Dog Pound

    Bro! Nothing fancy, just paint!
  5. dogm45

    The Dog Pound

    I like that! :)
  6. dogm45

    The Dog Pound

    I am happy you have a thirst for knowledge! So is it green or white! :) I haven't had my coffee yet lol :angry:
  7. dogm45

    The Dog Pound

    I'm playing with you! Have some humor! :) Relax take a deep breath and laugh!!! :D
  8. dogm45

    The Dog Pound

    Oh, so you want the monkey see monkey do answer! The academic sheep factory product!! lol!!! :D Don't forget you dealing with an older person my answer is always right if you respect your elders!! ;) Class the color of a mirror is perfect white or green! Most mirrors reflect from the green end of the spectrum. :) This could actually turn into more philosophical question than a scientific! ;)
  9. dogm45

    The Dog Pound

    The color of a mirror is whatever color is in front of it.
  10. dogm45

    The Dog Pound

    I actually wanted to own a pig before but not allowed. I agree with you!
  11. dogm45

    The Dog Pound

    Good one!!
  12. dogm45

    The Dog Pound

    Ha Ha Ha!!!! I did it for you guys with all the Random Topics. I was thinking of putting the random topics under one roof.....lol!!!! :) :D Feel free to throw all pound dogs random topics here.........Send them to the Dog Pound..........Guards!!!! lol!!!! :D
  13. dogm45

    The Dog Pound

    What turret, hull and paint would you purchase if you were given 3 million crystals? This is your dream equipment so rank doesn't matter.
  14. dogm45

    The Dog Pound

  15. dogm45

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ALL DRESSED UP NO WHERE TO GO! :) IF YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY PAINT, I WILL MAKE YOU SEE FLOWERS!! :)
  16. dogm45

    RicoQueen Leaving Tanki Online

    Take good care! My the sun always shine on you!!! :)
  17. dogm45

    Best present for a lady?

    Hint, material things no! That's an easy out approach! :) 32 years of being married they want something more on the emotional side. If your going to give flowers one rose will do. Sing to her as much as your voice stinks. Make dinner and not just dinner set the table right etc. P.S. I want some tears when you tell her how much she means to you. P.P.S You can give a gift and it can be lost. A special moment can never be erased from her heart!
  18. dogm45

    Do we really need the Olympic Games?

    Yes we need the Olympic games! I don't think about Capitalism or Communism. The people make a country what it is. I will say this where ever I have gone in the world. I have been embraced by nothing but good!! People are good period. This is my take after 54 years on this planet. I don't care about lines drawn on maps which we call borders. That's my summary without going deep into it!!!
×
×
  • Create New...