Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

marc.anthony

Tanker
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by marc.anthony

  1. marc.anthony

    what is beter to buy ?

    What to Buy? What to Use?
  2. marc.anthony

    Forum Game - Blame Game

    I blame you for the vacuum cleaners yesterday. :P
  3. marc.anthony

    4 Word Story Game

    Eaten too much so
  4. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game] The Story

    So he caught a chicken and threw it into the fire with the computer...
  5. marc.anthony

    [UNOFFICIAL] Tanki Online Forum Awards 2013

    You're welcome.
  6. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game] Prediction game

    False-ish.I sort of know you. TPBM lives in Europe
  7. marc.anthony

    Forum Game - Blame Game

    I blame pigs for letting themselves get killed.
  8. Exactly.He was depressed a lot after that,except for the fact he got some 500 crystals from that battle.
  9. True.I was in an Iran battle full of Smokys.Ryan,who was getting sick of them,went to his garage(He had bought the Smoky M1 in a fit of madness)and equipped it.
  10. marc.anthony

    Forum Game - Blame Game

    I blame @cheap_plastic_flower for making freezes suck
  11. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game] Prediction game

    What were you going to say there? Well,anyways,NP is going to sleep or waking up now.
  12. marc.anthony

    4 Word Story Game

    The Union Wasps but
  13. marc.anthony

    [UNOFFICIAL] Tanki Online Forum Awards 2013

    Voted for armenia.I really like his topics.
  14. marc.anthony

    [UNOFFICIAL] Tanki Online Forum Awards 2013

    I was here before flae!
  15. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game] The Story

    So he bought a gaming computer worth $10 (it was without hard drives or a processor)
  16. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game] Prediction game

    True. Np has eaten potatoes today
  17. I know.The only reason I know chriswu is because he is a reporter.Take cheap for instance.
  18. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game] The Story

    Killer mutant pigs came and took over the world.
  19. marc.anthony

    Weird "drop"

    I think you better start saving up for a new computer.
×
×
  • Create New...