Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Freshbakedpie

Tanker
  • Posts

    407
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Freshbakedpie

  1. Freshbakedpie

    Ok now I am a little confused

    -.- keep dreaming kid
  2. Freshbakedpie

    kicked from battle

    Can u be more specific about what happened exactly , like did they recive a message when they got out or they lagged out of the battle?
  3. Freshbakedpie

    Single Sign on

    You could change for example : tankionline.com/battle-en4.html into tankionline.com/battle-en5.html and you will go from server 4 to 5 without logging on or out, and when u log in press the remember me button.. it helps
  4. Freshbakedpie

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Smoky , or keep ur cry for m3 izi
  5. Freshbakedpie

    What to buy? Which is better?

    freeze m3
  6. Freshbakedpie

    What to buy? Which is better?

    get light kit m3 and isida m3
  7. Freshbakedpie

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Light kit M3 vs waiting another rank for hornet m3 with thunder m3 (I already have emerald n prodigi)
  8. Freshbakedpie

    What to buy? Which is better?

    if you can buy cedar also then get thunder , if u cant get freeze
  9. Personally I like it but I hate the idea of soilders shooting at me , I think it would be hard to focus but get over it guys , we will adapt to it ...don't worry
  10. Freshbakedpie

    The discount is up to you!

    U noobs voting isida and freeze while firebird is the most powerful and rare expensive short range wepons you can find
  11. Freshbakedpie

    The discount is up to you!

    yea me too
  12. Freshbakedpie

    The discount is up to you!

    Seymon can u please give us a hint on the next discount of hulls?
  13. Freshbakedpie

    [Forum Game] The Story

    Of Grand Shopping Mall , he hid there and saw a beautiful girl that he instantly fell in love with here so he...
  14. Freshbakedpie

    Nice.

    U guys are gonna ruin everything , the thing looks like crap... everything is in the center blocking your view , it would be also hard to adapt from look into the center by pressing tab to looking to the left , whats that major general sign doing and that 185 k thing , major general finished alot more faster than 185 k (idk exactly how many xp needed to finish it) . Basicly u guys are moving our focus on the bottom center part of the battle face into the top left side , well that sucks . I hope this wont be implemented in this kind of shape , its shamefull that u guys come up with this after all those years of good graphic designing and cool updates . Tanki is growing worse by the second because of these types of crappy logic. What were u thinking..
  15. Freshbakedpie

    Nice.

    battle fund , and on the other side is your crystals
  16. Freshbakedpie

    Nice.

    I dont like the skull thing , I think youmguys should put + 30 only instead of the skull (if the player gets 30 points) but I think it will be annoying to see it imfront of you , the right side of the interface is empty so I think you guys should put it there
  17. Freshbakedpie

    What's Next for Tankers ?

    As title says , whats next for me is getting m3 wasp,firebird, rail, smoky, titan a nice paint either Picasso or Zeus, then after I reach gizmo I would play for 2-3 months then move on (unless tanki become fun like the way before rebalance) Pls Share what's next for you
  18. Freshbakedpie

    Flae's fortune shop

    Thx flae!!
  19. Freshbakedpie

    Test Server going to be open until....

    Its open I guess until they release the update , then before the next update by a short period of time test will be open. Sometimes they open it for fun and it's unpredictable when
  20. Freshbakedpie

    March 20 - Disabling team kick

    1 what if you were those heavy hulls that sit on the flag and no one is attacking for 5 mns so u would be kicked . Thats un fair 2 that would be awesome but sadly mods never respond or are rarely online in the most populated servers 3 good idea , liked it
  21. Freshbakedpie

    March 20 - Disabling team kick

    Hi seymon .. Alot is going on right now , the garage thing , this and the HUD something and graphic update .I wanna ask you if you can give us an aproximate timing till u guys actually open test or release the new graphics
  22. Freshbakedpie

    Flae's fortune shop

    When does the world stop killing each other and live in peace for a while When will science discover a cure for cancer When does the world end? When will I ever get to meet a girl and she becomes my girlfriend
  23. Freshbakedpie

    Tanki Online. Changing the engine

    There will be no refund
×
×
  • Create New...