Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I3.R.0

Tanker
  • Posts

    321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by I3.R.0

  1. I3.R.0

    [Forum Game] Basketball

    Shoooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:
  2. I3.R.0

    Creative League

    A trial image from a growing Photoshop user. I would wish/like if eragon himself rates this picture, but everybody is free to do so. I hope you like it :)
  3. I3.R.0

    Creative League

    Ever seen his designs? Ever read the newspaper? I'm really his fan. I don't care what people say. If you take it as a joke, show me your designs, if you dare compare them with eragon. PM me those, let's not spam the topic
  4. I3.R.0

    Creative League

    Good Luck :) Awesome creativity..Keep Going. Eragon, you are class...no no no Master Class! I've been a fan of you since I've seen your editing and all
  5. A bug: Once I play a Clan v Clan battle and I open friendlist and click "My Clan", I see members of the other clan with which I played. Also the Clan Page does not update when I've opened clan chat. I have to go to "Battles" lobby again and come back to see the update like..if someone has joined..I can see him chat, but I can't see him in members' list.
  6. How can I buy licence using paysafe card?
  7. 36$ is too much for this, Cedric sir. That too, for just 12 players? Weird. Well, I can only request. Please decrease the prize to 20$ at the least and increase the no. of members to 20. 20, because many clans having their clan organizations with the guys playing a variety of formats get a place.
  8. 36$? Are you seriously kidding me? 10-15$ is what I suggest.. Seriously..36$ is tooooo much. Keep eating. GL
  9. I3.R.0

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    I hope this is not ignored. The third time I'm posting this, I know it maybe considered as a spam, but at least you could reply to this. This really seems to be un-noticed
  10. I3.R.0

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Hello All. I want to be in this Club "Fight and Flight" [F&F] Well, I did not see any info related to application on front page. But, I'd assure you that I'm good at parkour. - No lags - Acceptable Skills - Acceptable Equipment - Considerable amount of Supplies including mines. The above points might be enough to accept me. I'm sorry if the applications were closed. PM me about the results of the application please. I'd give you my Skype ID there itself. I can't give it publicly here. Good Luck to the Club :) EDIT: As I can speak fluent English, I also can be a good Commentator
  11. I3.R.0

    Shop Kits at 20% - 40% off all weekend

    Good Luck buyers, I wish there was such a sale on Garage Items as well. I've not forgotten the Christmas Sales. Gotta appreciate they were awesome and I really thank the whole dev. team and CM for that. But, I really hate the thing through which you totally create a difference between a buyer and a non buyer. If you have a credit card with cash, you get a lot of advantage in the game. If you don't, better keep striving, but you can never get to the level or the standard, the buyers get to, within seconds. Just add Card details and pay. See. I don't blame them for buying. An option to buy increases the arsenal of garage, I appreciate that. But, what I find annoying is that there are somethings ONLY available in shops. I loved Missions for premium and gold supplies. Why? Tanki gave us a chance to get golds, drop them in battles, we can use Premium and get double rewards, etc. But those paints - Archanid, Liquid Metal, Neuron and so on. We can NEVER get those paints. Why? We don't have money? Is that the reason? Look at the 1500 supply kit. Why was it removed from Garage? Any reasons? Why can't we get 1500 pieces of each supply for 105000 crystals? If you go on buying that amount of crystals in the Shop, you need at least 30$, don't you? Then Why? Why can't we buy them in the Garage using crystals? Well, thanks for reading, I know this message must be non sense for most of you. If you find some sense in my message, try hitting like and I hope that I get a good answer from Cedric Sir.
  12. Lux Creativity Unleashed :D :D :D Awesome bro :wub: :wub:
  13. What do you mean by some veteran clans? Name those clans pls
  14. Farewell to Arya (Goldy) and NS. You've been my teachers, no matter you won't even remember me it seems. But I've watched you from 100000000000000 miles far and I've observed your work very closely. Wish you both, the very best in the later part of your life. May god fulfill all your wishes and keep you happy forever. That's all I could say. If I say some more, I'd start weeping in front of everyone :ph34r: Good Luck folks. Regards, I3
  15. I3.R.0

    Small Bug - Settings of the game

    I wanted to record a video. Hence, I turned all graphics off. Normally I only activate "Dynamic lighting" feature. I disabled it and clicked "Save" button. But when I log out and come back in, the Dynamic Lighting feature is turned back on. I made sure that I clicked "Save" button. This has happened thrice with me. I hope someone can help me in overcoming this problem. Thank you.
  16. I3.R.0

    Gold Boxes!

    Gold Box in: Polygon CP XP/BP Sad I got killed a second later I took the gold. I wanted to give a cool pose for the pic. RIP. Anyway I got another 1000 crystals in my pocket ;)
  17. Wohooooo! Viking m4 :wub: EDIT: 2700 posts :D
  18. I3.R.0

    Ideas for Missions!

    May I know why are these merged? Do they get stored somewhere? I don't think so. Until when are you gonna do this merging work? If the idea won't work, just say decline
  19. I3.R.0

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Idk why, but tbf it someway relates to me too
  20. ^^^^ Our clan logo. Well done Zenith bhai..
×
×
  • Create New...