Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Raaish

Tanker
  • Posts

    858
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raaish

  1. Raaish

    2 hackers

    I hate isida hack. A guy used it in monte carlo and he kills everybody.
  2. Raaish

    Can't change pass

    checked my spam mail.And i know my email =.=(im not an *****)
  3. Raaish

    Can't change pass

    No :cry: ,won't work.
  4. Raaish

    Can't change pass

    I feel like sumbody is playing in my account. I tried to change my pass but the the message thing won't come to my email. DO you think i wrote my email wrong!? :shock: Or it will come latr?(i tried to change it yesterday)
  5. Raaish

    Paint of Achievement

    . =.= Make the protected guns down to 30%? :mrgreen:
  6. Raaish

    Which combo?

    hunter,railgun?
  7. Raaish

    Paint of Achievement

    Why don't you people make a paint of achievement? It can be ONLY bought by marshals for 50k. Marshal Rank is not that easy to get,and is 50k?I mean marshals mostly doesn't buy crystals. Details of the paint(somebody pls make it). Color:-background-Black with golden flames And a marshal sign above the flames Protection:- Smoky:-40% Fire bird:-35% Twins:-35% Rail gun:-40% Isida:-35 Thunder:-35 Freeze:-40 Please don't put ricochet and shaft because it will become unbeatable. +1 if u like it -1 if u don't like it :mrgreen:
  8. Raaish

    Hack or Very cool cheat

    I killed a guy who was a foot away :roll:
  9. Raaish

    8 lvl

    Lol,lock it
  10. Raaish

    What to buy? What to use?

    The best paint between 7000-10000? I need one to use with thunder-freeze. Right now i think to use with:- Thunder-Prodigi/electra Freeze-rock
  11. Raaish

    Custom made paints!

    It will camouflage! :mrgreen: noobs want be able to figure it out.
  12. Raaish

    15k paints: which suits me most?

    I like the luk of electra,but i think prodigi is better.Or maybe rock,sandstone,cedar!?
  13. Raaish

    Losing crystals

    Guys,i noticed that when i got to 1800 crystals,it reduced to 1780.I checked my garage,but there was nothing bought.Pls help me
  14. Raaish

    15k paints: which suits me most?

    Can anybody tell me the best paint between 7000-10000? im gonna use thunder/freeze and viking.
  15. Raaish

    Freeze gun discussion

    i killed a m3 viking,railgun with m1 hornet,m0 freeze and tundra! I killed em when he respawned =)
  16. Raaish

    The best Reward

    Mine was 146 in Silence.I have no proof cus i dont know how to save photos.
  17. Raaish

    Password is incorrect!?

    OMG what am i going to do! :cry:
  18. Raaish

    Password is incorrect!?

    guys,when i try to log in,it says my password is incorrect. Why?.I can log in into forum but not game! :( PLEASE help me!
  19. Raaish

    Lets Discuss the New MonteCarlo Space Map!

    OMG OMG i went flying and got 30 deaths :shock:
  20. I got about 75 crystals in a match by collectin :shock: in madness....
  21. Raaish

    What paint is this?

    I want champion! :roll:
  22. Raaish

    What to buy? What to use?

    Loam,Storm or corrosion? To use with thunder and viking.
  23. Well....i got 75 crystals,that silver thingy(badge thing).and 72 crystals,7 DP,12 N20 and 15 DA =) (My 400th post!:D)
×
×
  • Create New...