Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Cor7y

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 929
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Cor7y

  1. Cor7y

    [IND] Indian Players

    28k short of a kit on alt :(
  2. Cor7y

    Previews for paints and more

    Nearly all kits are in garage right now, and ALL of them expire before Christmas :O Well played, Tanki, well played.... :(
  3. Cor7y

    Merry Christmas & Happy new year!

    What if I told you that most people, me included, view Christmas not as a religious holiday, but as a time to be with family and friends? I don't know many people who would sing Jesus Happy Birthday on Christmas. More discussions in PM, please.
  4. Congrats on ranking, comrade ! I experience the pain of becoming a Gizzmo too :C
  5. Cor7y

    Creativity: Tanki Memes!

    Just go to the old link, long click and "open image in new tab". Then copy the link and the the img code to post it ;)
  6. Cor7y

    What Do You Want For Christmas?

    You seem to be quite a peace-loving person, don't you? What the hell did doves do to you ?!?
  7. Cor7y

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Right click on img > Open image in new tab > Copy that link and post it.
  8. Cor7y

    Tanki World Records

    Will my record be considered?
  9. Cor7y

    Tanki World Records

    Do you mean QOTW #70? Only 1 person won that. But, QOTW #71 was won by 4 people.
  10. Cor7y

    [IND] Indian Players

    :wub: B) http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=179541&page=275&do=findComment&comment=5193089
  11. Cor7y

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Please, I got much more than that on my First Lieutenant alt :d
  12. Cor7y

    Tanki World Records

    Going for new Record : Most number of 'Question of the Week' contests won. 1. QOTW #39 2. QOTW #41 3. QOTW #54 4. QOTW #71
  13. Cor7y

    Tanki World Records

    Can there be a record for the most number of Question of the Week contests won ? :d
  14. Cor7y

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    What the hell 0 reward ?!?!
  15. Cor7y

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Smoky M3-Totally Smoky M3. Buying twins will make you a total noob, and Rico will be somewhat hard to control (You're buying it in the Redneck kit?).
  16. Cor7y

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    *Chat mod if you please, milady.
  17. Here is my entry. I think that this picture tells the true meaning of Christmas. And just in case you're wondering , I am not lazy - I did not add any special Christmas decorations for a special reason, which I hope you guys can understanding by reading the message from Santa Tank :) Edit : If someone doesn't get what I meant or misinterpreted it, I meant that you don't need gifts/decorations/food to celebrate Christmas. You just need one another to be happy. Also, the rich (can) celebrate with the poor and vice-versa :)
  18. Cor7y

    Tanki World Records

    Nah, its not a record, as posted by the nub below :
×
×
  • Create New...