-
Posts
2 069 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by russia102010
-
Tesla was a guy who ripped up a contract that would have made him a MILLIONAIRE! He invented the radio, not that Italian guy! He invented radar and wanted to give it to the navy but Edison convinced the US Gov not to accept Tesla's radar. You are able to charge your electronics because he invented a stable AC motor. And he proved Einstein wrong. Learn who is Tesla!
-
Tesla vs Einstein discussion
russia102010 replied to russia102010 in Tesla vs Einstein discussion Archive
Discuss, who was better. Tesla or Einstein? I will be ready to argue :). -
Is Skitee here? What about Nuclearbom?! Did every mature person leave?
-
Is Skitee here? What about Nuclearbom?! Did every mature person leave?
-
Lazy, I read it all and it ain't long at all.
-
some trolls from AW come and epicly troll us, while the crazy guy is running away from police.
-
I was having fun but it got really scarey and hard, now I play other games.
-
Lol, nice one :) some comments here and the OP post made me laugh :)
-
We are sorry for idiots during the story, your story will begin in a moment.. The guy went to the hospital again to heal from rabies...
-
I read it all, quit complaining and move on, try a different game.
-
wondered how he was banned on TO but broke rules on CoD...
-
Keep bragging and making a awesome reputation child.
-
lolz, nice one.
-
tankik lonmlloinred <== wireless keyboard + socks
-
and rages on CoD...
-
You guys forget me!?
-
When you have lemons, throw them at Life.
-
not a popular mod anymore, and now a revolution pops up.
-
I destory you with the my NUKES from a different game! (the same one the bombers got out from)
-
[image]http://images.defensetech.org/archives/Israeli%20soldiers%20on%20the%20border.jpg[image] meh, don't know how to use Spoiler, but this is pic wars PS I was in the oringinal one.
-
Koolwalky
Jump to content










































































