Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

ALEX22THEBEST

Tanker
  • Posts

    825
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ALEX22THEBEST

  1. ALEX22THEBEST

    Bugs and Glitches Reports [Closed]

    I have errors daily ... :(
  2. ALEX22THEBEST

    Women’s Day Celebrations

    Wow, 6 days with double funds, thanks a lot Tanki Online! The marathon will begin soon. B)
  3. ALEX22THEBEST

    March Challenge — Hornet Legacy

    https://en.tankiwiki.com/Challenges
  4. ALEX22THEBEST

    March Challenge — Hornet Legacy

    Thanks. I'm ready for a new challenge!
  5. ALEX22THEBEST

    GIFT: Free Day of Premium for you

    I'm ready for a new challenge!
  6. ALEX22THEBEST

    Update - Changes to turrets and alterations

    Not bad, thanks!
  7. ALEX22THEBEST

    GIFT: Free Day of Premium for you

    Thanks for Premium Account, i will play in PRO Battles!
  8. ALEX22THEBEST

    Iron Days Celebrations are here

    Was funny in Iron Days, thanks for Discounts and double funds! I prefer triple funds and normal gold drop. Many players not play in battles, they just wait for golds or containers ... i lost lots of battles in team, every time when is x5 at gold. :(
  9. ALEX22THEBEST

    Iron Days Celebrations are here

    5X Gold drop frequency in MM battles In many battles are 0 gold drops ...
  10. ALEX22THEBEST

    Iron Days Celebrations are here

    Thanks for discounts and double funds!
  11. ALEX22THEBEST

    Valentine’s Celebrations

    Full List of Annual Sales and Events: http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=360526&attempt=1
  12. ALEX22THEBEST

    Valentine’s Celebrations

    Come on in Juggernaut mode, if you want to get 2000-4000 crystals at every 7 minutes!
  13. ALEX22THEBEST

    Valentine’s Celebrations

    Why i didn't get premium account from containers ? I opened over 50 containers after the last update and nothing with premium 3 or 10 days ... :( Now i need premium in MM because are double funds ...
  14. ALEX22THEBEST

    Valentine’s Celebrations

    Thanks.
  15. ALEX22THEBEST

    Valentine’s Celebrations

    How many days are double funds ? 4 days ? 14-18 ?
  16. ALEX22THEBEST

    Valentine’s Celebrations

    Again discount: 25% on Upgrades ... :(
  17. ALEX22THEBEST

    February Challenge — Railgun LGC Skin

    I played for Flow paint, XT Hornet and some containers. Now i play daily just for missions, 1 hour. I play many hours only when are good events or double funds + if are in containers premium account. In 10 days i lost over 2000 supplies each = 350.000 crystals, but received in 1 container 300.000 crystals at Tier 20, so is okay.
  18. ALEX22THEBEST

    February Challenge — Railgun LGC Skin

    Yes, i played minimum 12 hours per day, maybe more in some days. Eat sleep game (Tanki Online) repeat
  19. ALEX22THEBEST

    February Challenge — Railgun LGC Skin

    No, i'm not a buyer, play for fun. I opened over 50 containers, but i didn't receive premium account ...
  20. ALEX22THEBEST

    February Challenge — Railgun LGC Skin

    Done Challenge nr. 2. Was very easy, in just 10 days i finished, 200 stars per day, definitely without battle pass. Now i wait for a new Challenge nr 3, but until then ... it's time for relax. Thanks for these events!
  21. ALEX22THEBEST

    February Challenge — Railgun LGC Skin

    Not bad, thanks!
  22. ALEX22THEBEST

    February Challenge — Railgun LGC Skin

    I prefer Challenge with kills, not with stars. Crazy Weekend was the best event ever! Of course, without battle pass or premium account!
  23. ALEX22THEBEST

    February Challenge — Railgun LGC Skin

    Very boring with 16 isida in many battles ... for 3 / 6 stars.
×
×
  • Create New...