Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

The.L-E-G-E-N-D

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 501
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by The.L-E-G-E-N-D

  1. The.L-E-G-E-N-D

    Wolf battles

    what about the CP from 2 weeks?
  2. The.L-E-G-E-N-D

    Wolf battles

    ^^ I won a CP on same day you played, I didn't get any prize yet.
  3. The.L-E-G-E-N-D

    [Forum Game] The Story

    Nothing more :P
  4. The.L-E-G-E-N-D

    Wolf battles

    Well Well, BarKode post link in this topic 2 mins late, in 20 secs when I load I found it full already and time of battle was started from 2 mins, So? can you tell me how this happened?
  5. The.L-E-G-E-N-D

    What to buy? What to use?

    But Spark is much better.
  6. The.L-E-G-E-N-D

    [Forum Game] The Story

    A fat thing :P The End
  7. The.L-E-G-E-N-D

    [Forum Game ] What if?

    Nothing new. What if Tanki was an english game? (Tanki is a russian game)
  8. The.L-E-G-E-N-D

    What to buy? What to use?

    Don't buy dictator, get viking and upgrade it.
  9. The.L-E-G-E-N-D

    [Forum Game ] What if?

    Then there will be no meat :( What is mods don't work good in forums?
  10. The.L-E-G-E-N-D

    [Forum Game ] What if?

    Then all Vengeance would be my enemy. What if G_AHMED was not blocked?
  11. The.L-E-G-E-N-D

    [Forum Game ] What if?

    Then you will be the lowest rank mod ever. What if I was Vengeance?
  12. The.L-E-G-E-N-D

    [Forum Game ] What if?

    I would let you earn for me. What if M_G was DD friend?
  13. The.L-E-G-E-N-D

    Wolf battles

    I need an answer. :wacko:
  14. The.L-E-G-E-N-D

    Wolf battles

    Something wrong with the avatar, I have the wolf avatar on Russian forum but not here (I still didn't get my wolf CP prize yet).
  15. The.L-E-G-E-N-D

    Why doesn't it have?

    ^Lol, 2 million isn't really hard, many marshals have it and they are bored of getting much XP for no reason (including me). even you will see what I mean when you get marshal.
  16. The.L-E-G-E-N-D

    Why doesn't it have?

    Talk about your self, while you are marshal with 2 million pionts, u would like more rank in tanki.
  17. The.L-E-G-E-N-D

    Secret place of Pass still exists!

    It wont be a good killing place as you say, you can't kill anyone from there...
  18. ^ Ranger just spammed the topic. :o
  19. The.L-E-G-E-N-D

    Wolf battles

    Wolf will be late 1 hour?
  20. The.L-E-G-E-N-D

    Plasma Fights Discussion

    ^Already did. :rolleyes:
  21. The.L-E-G-E-N-D

    Plasma Fights Discussion

    So what if Russians are already in the list, Mr.Tournaments?
  22. The.L-E-G-E-N-D

    Wolf battles

    Each 7 days u can win a prize, so yes, you can win next tuesday. :)
  23. The.L-E-G-E-N-D

    Wolf battles

    Okay.
  24. The.L-E-G-E-N-D

    Wolf battles

    Fail :blink:
  25. The.L-E-G-E-N-D

    Wolf battles

    You are good, but need to focus on game, in supplies u should drug, in DM u should not use isida, ppl will like to play with you more, help your team, they help u later :rolleyes:
×
×
  • Create New...