Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Seems to us players, your anti-cheat system doesn't work THOROUGHLY!


Recommended Posts

Здравствуйте!

Ваш аккаунт заблокирован за использование стороннего ПО!

Восстановление аккаунта невозможно.

 

 

On 03/10/2012 06:49 PM,

Dear Sir,

I'm playing tankionline on March 10, 2012 and after connecting to a room, paused for awhile and return to play, in less than 15 minutes of playtime my Google crash. I refresh the page closed by server, second time I refresh when I log-in I got this message " Your account has been blocked for violating the rules. Please explain what rules I violate.

Thanks and I do hope you clear this issue.

I forgot to mention my account name is H.a.v.r.i.x.x.

 

Уважаемый господин,

Я играю tankionline 10 марта 2012 и после соединения с комнатой, делал паузу некоторое время и возвращение, чтобы играть, в меньше чем 15 минутах перемены мое крушение Google. Я освежаю страницу, закрытую сервером, в второй раз когда я освежаю, когда я логин, я получал это сообщение 'Ваш счет, был блокирован чтобы нарушить правила. Пожалуйста объясните, какие правила я нарушаю.

Спасибо и я действительно надеюсь, что Вы очищаете эту проблему.

Я забыл упоминать, что мое название счета - H.a.v.r.i.x.x.

 

--

Пожалуйста, сохраняйте историю переписки при ответе.

kalinin Semen

Tanki Online Team

 

---------

 

I am deeply frustrated of how you accuse me of using third-party software.

I have made progress in my rank by long hours of playing. I earned crystals by playing the game fairly.

Can you please give me proof that i am using third-party software?

If you cannot prove it then you have been banning players in terms of gross negligence.

Is this is how you reward game players that spent much time patronizing your game?

If this is how then i withdraw my support of tanki and so will the others that your administration had treated poorly.

 

Я глубоко разочарован, как вы обвиняете меня в использовании программное обеспечение сторонних производителей.

Я добилась прогресса в свое звание на долгие часы игры. Я заработал кристаллов игры достаточно.

Можете ли вы дать мне доказательство того, что я использую программное обеспечение сторонних производителей?

Если вы не можете доказать это, то вы были запретить игрокам по грубой неосторожности.

Является ли это, как вы наградить игроков, которые провели много времени покровительство вашей игре?

Если это так, то я снять свою поддержку Танки и так будет другим, что ваша администрация лечили плохо.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just curious, what would become of the players that have been blocked/banned unfairly? Banning players without prior evidence seems unfair to me and the others who were banned/blocked without cause.

 

We are down-right frustrated, after spending much time leveling our account and this incident of negligence happens

 

hey mods, do not lock this thread without the answers being given to us players. This is UNFAIR!

show us the proof! we, maltreated players demand it!

 

Show proof to us, if you accuse us improperly!

 

Мне просто любопытно, что будет с игроками, которые были заблокированы / запрещены несправедливо? Запрещение игроков без предварительного доказательства кажется несправедливым для меня и других, которые были запрещены / заблокирован без причины.

 

Мы вниз-вправо разочарованы, потратив много времени на выравнивание наш счет, и этот инцидент по неосторожности происходит

 

эй модов, не закрывать эту тему без ответов уделяется нам игроков. Это несправедливо!

показать нам доказательства! мы, жестокому обращению игроков требовать этого!

 

Показать доказательства нам, если вы обвиняете нас неправильно!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the same problem a few mon ths ago. I was on Tanki one minute then I am banned for life! No warning - nadda. I wrote several time to the helpdesk and was only quoted some of the fine print. Nothing happened until I threatened legal action along with doing a write-up on Google that would have given Tanki more than a couple of black eyes. Then all of a sudden I get a nice e-mail from Justinyia apologising and telling me my account had just been unlocked. I thanked her very much for her response (2 days) got all my crysral back and have benn playing ever since.

Motto: perseverance helps, threats are not liked but you have to show you haven't cheated in which case you deserve what you get!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where is the admin !!!!! :cry:

 

This player chitos-61911 cheat and I think he is playing by an additional program to win, I'm very angry because he missed a crystal that you waited after my victory as I used the crystal

 

 

My id in tanki online is : attas121

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i blocked for nothing .. i didn't do anything

and i need a proof if you have !!

 

why is we gets blocked and the hackers stay in the game ?

 

we need answer from any mod or admin or someone

 

we spent a lot of time on our account's

and get blocked for nothing ?? !!!

 

why ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All correspondence in relation to blocked accounts is done through the help desk, we can do nothing for you here regarding this situation

 

Send email to help@tankionline.com , together with any proof if you have.

 

Thread closed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...