Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Servers - Awful!?


Recommended Posts

Tanki,

 

What is going on with your servers, the gameplay is slow and jerky and just horrible and it's not a slow internet connection as the speed flies on other websites, I appreciate 3d flash is a lot more demanding but it's just not even playable right now.

I have lost so many mines through having to refresh. So a good will gesture of putting 50 mines on my account would be very much appreciated too.

Thanks

James

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We all can see the situation that there is in the servers. Today it's impossible to play.

But please be patient: that's what I ask to myself and also to you and to all the other players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...