Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Have anyone seen blue monkeys?


 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hand is actually enough for me ^^

 

Maybe for you, but not for me....

Ah they should lock this, we're not even talking about monkeys anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see them all the time. What's special about them? I prefer the brown and the orange kinds. At least they don't try to steal your backpack. The blue kind are just too annoying and not worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in ukraine or tankionline?(ok ok,im not that dum,it was in ukraine.)

I(eros32) with blue monkeys meant avatar(the james cameron film)

In ukraine there are no blue monkeys, and trust me, I speak from experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...