Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Tankionline bug made me lost the battle fund I could get!


Recommended Posts

Dear tankionline players,

 

Yesterday I was playing in a battle when my screen turned into black on tanki battle, I was second one in the list and the battle fund was more than 6000 CRYSTALS!!! When I tried to self-destruct it just worked but I still couldnt see anything. My computer was not hanging and I could just open new tabs, I also tried minimalizing the tab and than re-opening it. But Nothing did work. So I decided to leave the battle and try re-join it. When I rejoined within like 20 seconds it just showed up 0 score and etc. So there go my crystals!

I did sent the help@tankionline.com email a crystal claim because it was servers fault. But they did sent me a email and wrote 'The crystals will be added directly.' but I still got no crystals from them.

 

Screenshot 1 Normal

Screenshot 2 Black screen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you receive a message back from help they will send you the ticket number you are. Do not send them another email until they ask you questions. Go to the link that FederalBureauFBI posted and make sure you include what is requested from there.

good luck

Thread closed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...